Aussie Summer '10 : AO Semis, good job Jo:) - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2010, 09:56 AM   #136
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie Summer '10 : AO 3rd Round versus Tommy Haas

Thanks I'll try to download the match in hope they kept it in the end. Can you recall any other thing, like what he was asked or stuff ?
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #137
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that he asked him about the support he gets from the crowd. He first said it's not enough and laughed at the boos, then went on about how that's the part he enjoys most about tennis and the love is reciprocal. As usual, his French-English and teddy bear look was adorable in itself
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #138
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
his teddy bear look was adorable in itself
I have to second that

Yes, the only part I watched was about how it wasn't enough the love they were giving and then the boos, and then my stream froze I was like, nooo Jo, what did you say, don't act all cocky ! So I was worried about that, but well, if it was just a joke and he made them laugh afterwards, then it's okay thanks
Old 01-25-2010, 03:45 AM   #139
country flag Turquoise

Turquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond repute

I love how Jo came back after being almost down and out in the 4th set against Haas. I'm also glad he didn't have to fight it out in the 5th set - just yet

Good luck against Almagro. Let's stage another showdown with Djokovic, and hopefully avenge that 2008 final defeat.

Allez Jo!
Old 01-25-2010, 06:29 AM   #140
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute

jo dropped the 3rd set against almagro and I have no stream or tv to watch it.

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Bashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:50 AM   #141
country flag Keijan

Here is a stream : http://www.atdhe.net/11402/watch-aus...nga-vs-almagro
It was pathetic the end of this third set, he just shot himself in the foot and lost his serve and the set on his own, Almagro just had to sit back and relax. I have no idea what the hell was going through his head...

I began to watch at 4-4 in the third and told myself, oh, if that could go to a tie break so I could enjoy a bit more tennis, but I didn't mean lose this set on purpose .

He's stepping it up thankfully. 4-4 once again.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:10 AM   #142
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute

the stream doesn't work for me
holy f... is it tie break

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Old 01-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #143
country flag Bashak

are you kidding?????????????
:cry:

Old 01-25-2010, 07:17 AM   #144
country flag Keijan

Try with firefox or internet explorer ? whichever you're not using usually...

What the hell are you doing Jo. This match was supposed to be killed at 6-4 in the third. Now we engage in a 5th ?!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #145
country flag Bashak

what's happening?

Old 01-25-2010, 07:21 AM   #146
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, I thought this would be a training session. I overslept most of the match as lack of sleep finally caught up with me and couldn't wake up. Allez Jo
Old 01-25-2010, 07:22 AM   #147
country flag Keijan

It is not lost, because it's always about 3/4 points that he plays badly, like in that TB, his DF which was soo close... if he had been able to challenge his second serve, I'm sure it would have been in but he didn't have any challenge left
Old 01-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #148
country flag Bashak

ALLEZ JO! Win your first 5-setter! against Almagro of all people. Almagro better choke this a la Nadal last year.
btw I can't watch any streams since I installed the latest security update for ie. and it seems to have affected firefox too. I'll try google's browser now. and the livescore on the official website is creepy. it went to 5-5 from 5-6!

Old 01-25-2010, 07:29 AM   #149
country flag oranges

How did he manage to get to that ball
Old 01-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #150
country flag Keijan

Impressive stuff. Almagro is annoying me, he just hits it as hard as he can, can't see any shots selection in his game. Don't lose to that guy, please...