Soderking Photo Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #61
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Photo Thread

Thank you so much for the pics!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #62
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

sigh, just tried to upload some pics from Aus Open onto here and it keeps rejecting it. i have them all on facebook though... for pics of robin/magnus they're on pages 3, 6 and 7.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/a...0&id=649836296
Old 01-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #63
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Swedes_rule,thank you!
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:21 AM   #64
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedes_rule View Post
sigh, just tried to upload some pics from Aus Open onto here and it keeps rejecting it. i have them all on facebook though... for pics of robin/magnus they're on pages 3, 6 and 7.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/a...0&id=649836296
Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for the pictures. It looks like most people were looking at the JCF and Fed ones. I'll post one here that you took of Magnus and Robin together. The secret to making it all easy is to go to a photo uploading site like tinypic.com and upload pictures there for Forum display. I've noticed FB and Twitter are not friendly for posting photos in Forums.

I sent you a friend request for FB. I'm Tim (Sod, Nole, Nalby and Maria Kirilenko Groups).

BTW, Congrats on Robin responding to your tweet, Christina. He doesn't reply to too many as he gets so many. But he was really appreciative of the support during the darkest days and it was funny how he commented on the rain in Australia.

Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:42 AM   #65
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

In preparation for a re-start to the new season next week in Rotterdam, some photos from Roland Garros, 2009. First against Ferrer and Nadal:

Old 02-02-2010, 04:52 AM   #66
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

And also, some photos from the Gonzo and Fed matches:

Old 02-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #68
country flag swedes_rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolby View Post
Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for the pictures. It looks like most people were looking at the JCF and Fed ones. I'll post one here that you took of Magnus and Robin together. The secret to making it all easy is to go to a photo uploading site like tinypic.com and upload pictures there for Forum display. I've noticed FB and Twitter are not friendly for posting photos in Forums.

I sent you a friend request for FB. I'm Tim (Sod, Nole, Nalby and Maria Kirilenko Groups).

BTW, Congrats on Robin responding to your tweet, Christina. He doesn't reply to too many as he gets so many. But he was really appreciative of the support during the darkest days and it was funny how he commented on the rain in Australia.

No Prob Tim, feel free to post any of the others in here if you want to - you seem to have photo posting down to a fine art! Im such a spaz with computers

OMG, how cool was it when he replied to my tweet, I couldnt believe it!!! He didnt end up hitting at 11 like he said cos it was raining, so I didnt get to see him, but still - SUPER COOL that he replied!!
Old 02-02-2010, 11:55 PM   #69
country flag swedes_rule

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have missed this training session.. mind you I pretty much missed them all, only caught the last 5 minutes of one so thank you so much!
Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 AM   #70
country flag madeinburma

madeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond reputemadeinburma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must have missed this training session.. mind you I pretty much missed them all, only caught the last 5 minutes of one so thank you so much!
no worries!
just saw that you're a Magnus fan..so this one's for you!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/phot...=60687&cat=869
Old 02-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #71
country flag swedes_rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeinburma View Post
no worries!
just saw that you're a Magnus fan..so this one's for you!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/phot...=60687&cat=869
thank you!!!!!!!!!! "fan" is a slight understatement
Old 02-04-2010, 06:52 AM   #72
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
No Prob Tim, feel free to post any of the others in here if you want to - you seem to have photo posting down to a fine art! Im such a spaz with computers

OMG, how cool was it when he replied to my tweet, I couldnt believe it!!! He didnt end up hitting at 11 like he said cos it was raining, so I didnt get to see him, but still - SUPER COOL that he replied!!
Okie doke, thanks Christina.

I'll post some of the photos taken by you and madeinburma as pics in this post. I'll start off with the ones off Christina's facebook page. The first photos are practice ones with Magnus and the latter are from the match I assume.
(More photos at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?pa...0&id=649836296 )

Last edited by Nolby : 02-04-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #73
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Here is madeinburma's Magnus Norman pic:

And madeinburma's Robin pics (some are scaled down 25% in size to fit on the page)
(See originals here:

Old 02-04-2010, 11:35 AM   #74
country flag swedes_rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolby View Post
Okie doke, thanks Christina.

I'll post some of the photos taken by you and madeinburma as pics in this post. I'll start off with the ones off Christina's facebook page. The first photos are practice ones with Magnus and the latter are from the match I assume.

Yeah from the dreaded match... eugh... horrible day. *repress the memory*
Thanks for posting them for me!
Old 02-05-2010, 05:29 AM   #75
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Great pics!