Who are you, Sodafans? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #76
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena, Egy View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm definitely a Sodafan I would really love to join your great group! I'm Nesreen, from Egypt. You can call me Rena though Nice to meet all of you!
Welcome Rena!
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2011, 04:11 AM   #77
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena, Egy View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm definitely a Sodafan I would really love to join your great group! I'm Nesreen, from Egypt. You can call me Rena though Nice to meet all of you!
Nice to meet you too, Rena!!!
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #78
country flag Rena, Egy

Rena, Egy is on a distinguished road

Sunzhewyq and Agnrus, thank u
Rena, Egy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #79
country flag AZ-12

AZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-12 has a reputation beyond repute

I am Anders, a 40+ mathematician from Sweden that loves tennis both as a spectator and as a player (at a modest level).

I have followed Robin closely since his break through performance where he reached the final in Stockholm open against Mardy Fish.

I'm much into sports in general, besides tennis I particularly like downhill skiing, although not competetive - just for fun.
AZ-12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #80
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ-12 View Post
I am Anders, a 40+ mathematician from Sweden that loves tennis both as a spectator and as a player (at a modest level).

I have followed Robin closely since his break through performance where he reached the final in Stockholm open against Mardy Fish.

I'm much into sports in general, besides tennis I particularly like downhill skiing, although not competetive - just for fun.
welcome Anders
Old 12-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #81
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone and nice to meet you all!

Realized I never presented myself because honestly this thread seemed quite dead and now it's off season now anyway....

I'm Max, 27 years old. Lives in southwest Sweden. Work as a programmer.

BIG tennis fan and played myself (until about 10 years ago) but not anymore. I do play squash sometimes for fitness and hey at least it's a racket sport.

Always followed the swedish players and my favorites used to be Enqvist, Norman and Pim-pim and as they retired/got injured only Soderling remains. I always liked his style and ballsy play. His win over Nadal in 2009 is still is probably my best tennis memory as it was so unexpected and so awesome. I probably rate that as one of the best sport moments ever.

To me great tennis is about power and aggressive play. Huge serves, big forehands, big backhands. It's about taking your chances on critical points and to be brave. All those things that make you go "wow I would never be able to play like that or be that brave under pressure" To me Soderling is one of those guys. He truly is an amazing athlete and got a great attitude on court. Is also very under-appreciated (in Sweden and everywhere) so I feel a bit of a need to give him some props internationally.

Except tennis I'm also a huge hockeyfan (yes ice-hockey) but mostly of NHL and of course of the swedish national teams in the WJC, WC and Olympics. I also follow MMA and boxing to some extent but not as much as tennis. Football (soccer) I follow mostly because many friends are huge fans. I've never gotten that into it. Find it boring and often unsportsmanlike with all the diving going on.

You'd probably seen me around the general message mostly but I'd say this Soderling forum is one of the prime sources of info about him. His own webpage and facebook/twitter are just terribly outdated.

We'll see how active I am in 2012, depends a bit on my workload but lets hope Soderling can bounce back. It's been some dark months now but after rain comes sunshine!
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:00 AM   #82
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
hi everyone and nice to meet you all!

Realized I never presented myself because honestly this thread seemed quite dead and now it's off season now anyway....

I'm Max, 27 years old. Lives in southwest Sweden. Work as a programmer.
Hello,Max
Old 06-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #83
country flag tommyg6

tommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond reputetommyg6 has a reputation beyond repute

Big Robin Soderling fan here,

I'm from Canada, I've been watching Soderking play since he beat Rafa at French Open 2009. Thats when I first noticed him and I have been a fan of him ever since. My favorite match from him is his match against Michael Llodra at the Shanghai Masters.

I love Robin's ballbashing aggresive style. Its fun to watch. It seems rare to see somebody play with that much aggression and risk taking and succeed! I play tennis myself and I aspire to play his style! Its so awesome.
tommyg6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #84
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyg6 View Post
My favorite match from him is his match against Michael Llodra at the Shanghai Masters.
Perhaps you meant the Paris Masters

Welcome!
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #85
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyg6 View Post
Big Robin Soderling fan here,

I'm from Canada, I've been watching Soderking play since he beat Rafa at French Open 2009. Thats when I first noticed him and I have been a fan of him ever since. My favorite match from him is his match against Michael Llodra at the Shanghai Masters.

I love Robin's ballbashing aggresive style. Its fun to watch. It seems rare to see somebody play with that much aggression and risk taking and succeed! I play tennis myself and I aspire to play his style! Its so awesome.
Big welcome to big fan!!!haha