Who are you, Sodafans? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #61
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you, Sodafans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Sodal, *Ljubica*, thanks for the compliments !!!
My cat is most usual, he has not any breed in him, and he is Mr "touch-me-not"
His "meow" is loud and confident,especially if he wants something.

Sodal,your Phoebe is so elegant
Thanks, Nastia.

He has a pair of the cutest, most innocent eyes I have seen. He isn't a Maine Coon/Norwegian if his "meow" is loud and confident. My big girl has the highest pitched little chirp and if she does "meow" it is really high, soft and sweet. My smaller Siamese cat Athena, the one in my Avatar, in contrast has a loud and confident "meow". It's quite funny having the large and strong kitty with sweet chirps and smaller cat being agressive and having a loud, rumbling "meow". But their voices fit their breed descriptions perfectly. Here is a Maine Coon and its voice (much like Phoebe although her voice is even higher pitched!):

Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2009, 05:55 PM   #62
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I have 5 cats They are not a breed either - but they are all friendly. All they want to do is be cuddled On my avatar is Sasha - he is the oldest of all of them. That pic was taken years ago when he was young - and slim.
Rose, I meant to comment on another post you wrote the other day that I love how you update your kitty pics, and think Sasha getting in the Christmas mood is adorable. So he is a little like Nalby?
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM   #63
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Sodal,thanks for video!
WOW, it's sooo funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post

It's quite funny having the large and strong kitty with sweet chirps and smaller cat being agressive and having a loud, rumbling "meow".
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:27 PM   #64
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I have 5 cats They are not a breed either - but they are all friendly. All they want to do is be cuddled
You are lucky
Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #65
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, Nastia.

He has a pair of the cutest, most innocent eyes I have seen. He isn't a Maine Coon/Norwegian if his "meow" is loud and confident. My big girl has the highest pitched little chirp and if she does "meow" it is really high, soft and sweet. My smaller Siamese cat Athena, the one in my Avatar, in contrast has a loud and confident "meow". It's quite funny having the large and strong kitty with sweet chirps and smaller cat being agressive and having a loud, rumbling "meow". But their voices fit their breed descriptions perfectly. Here is a Maine Coon and its voice (much like Phoebe although her voice is even higher pitched!):

I just played that clip, and my Sasha went crazy stalking around the room looking for the new cat He is currently sniffing behind the PC screen

Quote:
Rose, I meant to comment on another post you wrote the other day that I love how you update your kitty pics, and think Sasha getting in the Christmas mood is adorable. So he is a little like Nalby?
Like Nalby Not sure if i should take that as a compliment or not But coming from you, who is a big Nalby fan, i guess I should And thanks for the nice words about the avvies. I never know which picture to choose or which to feature, so I just rotate them in turn. The only time it changes is when Nole wins a title, and then I have him with his trophy for a few days afterwards, and sometimes Serbia DC Team when DC is on. But my User Name used to be The Cat Lady, so my cats kind of define me on MTF if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
You are lucky
I know! if I had a bigger house and garden then I would have more - but I have no more room

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:54 AM   #66
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer dogs.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:33 AM   #67
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Robin finally has his own icon-thing.

Not far off I would say.

And welcome to all new fans.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:52 PM   #68
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Robin finally has his own icon-thing.

Not far off I would say.

And welcome to all new fans.
I love it
Etern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #69
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
I just played that clip, and my Sasha went crazy stalking around the room looking for the new cat He is currently sniffing behind the PC screen
You should see how Phoebe acts.. she gets this quizzical look on her face that something should sound like her and walks around my laptop and starts pawing at the screen. Athena also jumps out of where she is hiding to find the new cat, but doesn't act as though it is something familiar.

Quote:
Like Nalby Not sure if i should take that as a compliment or not But coming from you, who is a big Nalby fan, i guess I should And thanks for the nice words about the avvies. I never know which picture to choose or which to feature, so I just rotate them in turn. The only time it changes is when Nole wins a title, and then I have him with his trophy for a few days afterwards, and sometimes Serbia DC Team when DC is on. But my User Name used to be The Cat Lady, so my cats kind of define me on MTF if you know what I mean.
Well, Nalby is still an athlete after all. Nalby is the best, you can take it as a compliment. My silly cat Athena at my pc has been my avi for a long time; on a different tennis forum too. It is an inside joke, because she has shut off my laptop 100s, maybe 1000s of times at this point and I am always pushing her off it. I tend to the "bad" thing, they say, and I have one of those sit up cushions on my bed for reading, and I'm a slob, so everything I like is somewhere on my bed including books, both laptops, books, candy, etc. So the laptop is warm to her Siamese belly and I am constantly fighting with her and pushing her off while I'm typing. Nothing works on headstrong kitties like these.

Two is more enough for me to handle. They both go running around the house destroying things. Five or more than five!!!

Last edited by Nolby : 12-29-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #70
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

cleared

Last edited by DanaKz : 12-30-2009 at 03:41 AM.
DanaKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #71
country flag Guille.

Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute

Hej

My name's William( you can call me Will or Guille) I'm 15 and I was born in Brazil but I moved to Barcelona(Spain). I love Robin! he's awesome I hope I can enjoy this subforum!
Guille. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #72
country flag AgnRus

welcome,William!
Old 03-18-2010, 05:05 AM   #73
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Will
Old 10-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #74
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

hey guys...i just found this thread to introduce myself...it looks that this thread had been ignored for a looooong time...

i am Jonathan and come from China.i am still a student who is doing computer in university.

Just as other robin's fans,i began to focus him after the FO 2009,especially defeated R.Nadal....i like his tennis,good service and powerful forehand...robin is the only one man who i admired in ATP.

but in WTA,Caro and Kim are my favourite....

except tennis,i like badminton and alway play with my friends(just for fun...sometimes,for matches....)
Old 10-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #75
country flag Rena, Egy

Rena, Egy is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm definitely a Sodafan I would really love to join your great group! I'm Nesreen, from Egypt. You can call me Rena though Nice to meet all of you!
Rena, Egy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote