General question to single people... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #46
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: General question to single people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
JM maybe doesn't want to pay for drinks, or his standard for the chicks is very high.
I think he insists in singing to them.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 11:38 AM   #47
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

you just forget about it. Focus on something else. No one ever died out of abstinency. Simply wait for the right person to come along

Old fashioned? Yeah, probably. But, society is rushing all of us into everybody's bed and what good has come from it? What has this "modern lifestyle" brought to us? Anxiety and more loneliness..

At least couples lasted before.. now you change partners like you change your toothbrush it is tougher to find someone to settle down. (Im not against things changing, I just think the old ways in this case were better or at least things lasted longer)

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #48
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Well getting laid isn't that hard if you have "game" and persistence and confidence and a thick skin, but it's best not to worry about it too much - you'll be more successful that way anyway. If you don't like the kind of crappy places where you pick up easy girls, or don't want to risk the hassle of a possible relationship, there are always hookers, though by & large you get what you pay for. (If you've really got game, of course, you can even pull a hooker if you want to. They're human too. But that's another story.) Of course you're most likely to be successful with normal girls if you meet them at a party or through friends, especially if you don't dance. I've found my local pub - which is not busy and not the kind of place young women frequent - a good hunting ground, probably because I feel at home there - so when girls do come in, I have a good strike rate. One tip with random girls: you don't have to try to get laid the same evening. The longer you talk, the bigger the chance you'll screw up. It's often better just to get her number or e-mail address after 5 minutes (method - just ask) and then get out.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #49
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
I think he insists in singing to them.
Nope, because that strategy would work
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #50
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: General question to single people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan View Post
Sex is overrated. Having no mate, that's a problem for single persons.
bullseye!!!
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote