General question to single people... - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2009, 01:06 PM   #31
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: General question to single people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OK I'll leave you to masturbate then.
oh, I'd rather get back to masturbating than reading your precious advices, that's for sure...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #32
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Sex is overrated. Having no mate, that's a problem for single persons.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #33
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Bollocks, it seems most girls won't allow you to get anywhere near their body unless you first ask them to marry you...
You have to make them want you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
I happen to be in a (very) long distance relationship atm and I wouldn't even dare to think of cheating on my sweetie, though if I was single I would be easily having sex as many times a week as I would wish - either with one partner or with many of them, also at the same time. So yeah, to me the difference is essential. But obviously it depends on the person's temper in a very wide meaning of this word.

JM is an attractive guy and would have no problem finding company, also the company of good sort, nearly every evening. He should try Cracow in Poland, the chicks would be all over him and the city is very nice as well.
That's the spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
If you're just looking for casual sex, you shouldn't have many problems, JM. Do you go out to clubs? Meeting women is pretty easy. It just depends on how motivated you are to have regular sex.

For example, I have a lot of work to do for university, so I'm not all that motivated right now. At the moment, I'd rather sit in, study, watch some television, and then retire to bed for a wank.
Clydey is right here, JM. If you are in a drought and want to let off some steam into a woman instead of your hand, then going out to clubs and meeting women would probably be the best route.

However, if you are like Clydey (and increasingly myself as finals time rolls around ), then sitting in, studying, watching some TV, some tennis livestream, post on MTF a little, then retire to bed for a wank. Sounds like a very low-key and inexpensive way of getting through the days as opposed to going out and picking up women.

It gets time consuming and expensive, plus all the drama and bullshit they inevitably bring
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #34
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

I do have many mates, it's nice and all, just not that much helpful when it comes to feeling more manly...
Old 11-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #35
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do have many mates, it's nice and all, just not that much helpful when it comes to feeling more manly...
I meant lifemate But if you are separated, then you probably need some time yet to feel the emptiness
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #36
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post

That's the spirit

Clydey is right here, JM. If you are in a drought and want to let off some steam into a woman instead of your hand, then going out to clubs and meeting women would probably be the best route.

However, if you are like Clydey (and increasingly myself as finals time rolls around ), then sitting in, studying, watching some TV, some tennis livestream, post on MTF a little, then retire to bed for a wank. Sounds like a very low-key and inexpensive way of getting through the days as opposed to going out and picking up women.

It gets time consuming and expensive, plus all the drama and bullshit they inevitably bring

It's not just about wanking for JM, he needs a trophy model-lookalike new girlfriend but he doesn't know where to look for her.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #37
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
I don't think that's the problem... Actually I know some girls that wouldn't run away , just that they're rarely looking for a one night stand...

Quote:
I probably should give clubs a shot, not that it's my cup of tea... And surely I should have an easier time to meet girls, but still a long way to lay them down...

Quote:

I don't mind it either... Just that right now I guess I need to get some confidence back...
Old 11-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #38
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think that's the problem... Actually I know some girls that wouldn't run away , just that they're rarely looking for a one night stand...

I probably should give clubs a shot, not that it's my cup of tea... And surely I should have an easier time to meet girls, but still a long way to lay them down...

I don't mind it either... Just that right now I guess I need to get some confidence back...
If you really just want one night stands, JM, then your quality of woman will inevitably decline slightly. You have to go to the club and look for the girl dressed the sluttiest and that will most likely just want to gam and chau.

Actually, I think you should move to Miami or Los Angeles. You might have an easier time of it.
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #39
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If what you need is confidence, go for a hard to get girl and tell her all the bullshits she wants to hear. On the 3rd date take her to a very posh party where you can show off in front of your friends and she'll be yours that night, yep. Make her invite you home - maybe she lives closer? re-decorated and you'd like to see? (no way you'll give her your address). Get a second phone and when you score her, you'll throw it to rubbish, so she won't call you.

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:07 PM   #40
country flag Lunatiq

Lunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond reputeLunatiq has a reputation beyond repute

I am single and I have sex everyday<lol>
Lunatiq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:59 AM   #41
♥ eve ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatiq View Post
I am single and I have sex everyday<lol>
If you 're a guy then either you pay for it or you're a bragging liar
Old 11-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #42
country flag Jōris

Jōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond reputeJōris has a reputation beyond repute

You should just go out and make a effort. Don't be clingy around women and don't act as if getting laid is a big deal to you. My ex and I broke up recently and I already found someone else to sleep with talk to. Getting single life back on track after a longterm marriage probably isn't as easy as normal relationships though.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #43
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

gotta love it when from time to time random guys with no posts/history on this board appear out of nowhere and mark their territory
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:10 AM   #44
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you 're a guy then either you pay for it or you're a bragging liar
Not at all. You have been home for too long me thinks, hooking up for more or less casual sex is not that difficult these days unless you're friging ugly or your breath stinks.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #45
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

JM maybe doesn't want to pay for drinks, or his standard for the chicks is very high.

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote