Chat thread for the flawless. You mad brah? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #46
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: le chat des Trois Fans qui se battent en duel

I think Venus is probably the only sane one

Do you guys follow the wta as much as the ATP? If you do, who are your faves in the wta.
I remember Jase had a Maria Kirilenko avy

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #47
country flag Lauraa00

Lauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond repute

I follow more the wta and i'm huge fan of safarova and maybe one of her biggest fan lol And you Rita?

I know david plays tennis, what about the others?

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!
Lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #48
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

I have so many faves in the wta but the main ones are Elena.D, Lucie of course , Victoria Azarenka (I can't help it, I just love this girl , Dominika, Petra Cetkosvka () Nicole Vaidisova Anna Chakvetadze and Tatiana Golovin
and this is the short list
I think I watch both tours equally, both are great in their own way.
Yeah I play tennis too, but I only started like last year.

Old 11-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #49
country flag Lauraa00

Lauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond reputeLauraa00 has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh you like cetkovska great! I met her once and talked to her and she is so nice, the nicest player i ever met I like cibulkova too, she is as small as me lol!
Have you met Tomas?

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:03 PM   #50
country flag Lauraa00

Btw just why next to my name there is in the first page lol? I don't take it as it was a big deal because this is not at all, just want to know

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!

Last edited by Lauraa00 : 11-22-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #51
country flag Rita

You met Petra? I'm so jealous I love her she's just so sweet.
No I haven't met Tomas hopefully next year I'll at least get to watch him play.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #52
country flag Rita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraa00 View Post
Btw just why next to my name there is in the first page lol? I don't take it as it was a big deal because this is not at all, just want to know
It's because I wasn't sure if your name was Laura

Old 11-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #53
country flag Lauraa00

Oki lol

Yep i met her last year, she speaks very well french, i know she is leaving in france but not excatly where.
I hope you will be able to see tomas playing at least once, it's great to see him in live and this guy is more beautiful in real than in the picture It's a pleasure to watch him!

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!
Old 11-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #54
country flag Rita

I believe you

I'm cheering for Jean Martin De la Poutre against Murray Allez

Old 11-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #55
country flag Lauraa00

Mee too, i'm going to watch it on the TV
Ciao, see you

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #56
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraa00 View Post
I follow more the wta and i'm huge fan of safarova and maybe one of her biggest fan lol And you Rita?

I know david plays tennis, what about the others?
we are probably the 2 most frequent posters in Lucie's forum on TF too devoted fans of both the amount of matches we sat through of Lucie's, posting in the livescores thread, getting mad at her for losing 7-6 in the third

I follow WTA and ATP equally
my other WTA faves are Groenefeld, Ivanovic (I know not many people like her these days but I have been a fan since she was a chubby teenager with a huge forehand in 2004 ), and Clijsters
Old 11-22-2009, 07:50 PM   #57
country flag Lauraa00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
we are probably the 2 most frequent posters in Lucie's forum on TF too devoted fans of both the amount of matches we sat through of Lucie's, posting in the livescores thread, getting mad at her for losing 7-6 in the third
That's a reason why I would love to meet you once David and attend a lucie's match with you, that would be definitely fun
So when are you coming in France ?

A Milk Czech please

You cannot be serious!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:02 AM   #58
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

we would be going crazy in the stands. I have a plan to one day travel to europe and go to a lot of tournaments in a row, finishing with roland garros and wimbledon. But I dunno when it would happen, I can just say that one day it definitely will
Old 11-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #59
country flag Rita

I was a fan of the old Ana but now she just annoys me maybe I wasn't a fan in the first place
But I wish her all the best cause her tennis is still a joy to watch.

I had a dream that Serena posted in this thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #60
country flag Davodus

Serena the Tomas fan? that would be cool...

maybe you are psychic, in which case, hi Serena