Tennis Ukraine - future estimation for Dolgopolov??? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #31
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Ukraine

BUMP!
Marchenko and Sergeyev in AO R2

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2010, 10:40 PM   #32
country flag marquez
Banned!

marquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond reputemarquez has a reputation beyond repute

really surprised about this sergejev run
out of nowhere for me
marquez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:43 PM   #33
country flag wlodar

wlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond reputewlodar has a reputation beyond repute

My post about Sergeyev from the other topic:

Sergeyev is an offensive counter-puncher, good defender and hardworker.

His main strengths are movement and solid baseline play. Forehand is his better wing (he runs around his beckhand oftenly), using it he can change directions, change the rhythm and occasionally hits some winners. His backhand is more defensive with irregular depth. He has a good, slice 1st serve - not massive in terms of power (average speed about 180km/h) but is effective and good placement. He’s got solid passingshoots.

His weakness is attackable 2nd serve - passive, and often too short.
While making mistakes, he gets angry, screams, and throws his racket.
wlodar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #34
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baghdatis#1 View Post
BUMP!
Marchenko and Sergeyev in AO R2
nice suprise
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:55 PM   #35
country flag Kolya

Kolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond reputeKolya has a reputation beyond repute

I like Stakhovsky. Has a nice overall game IMO.

Too bad he met Tsonga in the 1st round.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #36
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond reputethegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

The best of Ukraine's players will soon represent Russia as they get to the top.

Nishikori, Berankis, Raonic, Kuznetsov, Dimitrov

thegreendestiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #37
country flag Jacques_Ukraine

Jacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond repute

IMO: The main problem of Sergeev is coach absence. He is selfmade player. For instance, the Ukrainian federation organized a month training session for him before AO. Some consultancy + advice to change racket. You could see results and progress in AO.
Dolgo, Jr has father Dolgo, Sr He talented player, but lazy and self-seeking ... I think he could reach even top-70 if he will be healthy.
Marchenko shows the most good promise. Last year he changed city, club and coach. So I expect he will be in top-100 this year or even more...
Jacques_Ukraine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 PM   #38

Jacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond reputeJacques_Ukraine has a reputation beyond repute

After meeting in the 2nd AO round

Nikolay Davydenko: Marchenko surprised me with his crosses
The match against players of Nikolay Davydenko’s level is always a great challenge for those, who have only got to the edge of the top-100. So Nikolay’s opinion about Marchenko’s game is very valuable. Nikolay has told the following:

- Nikolay, you didn’t know anything about the opponent before the match against Marchenko. What plan for the game did you have?
- I didn’t know his game and my first target was to start fighting and to stay concentrated. In the first round I felt very inert. Today everything went much better. I tried to find my game from the baseline game quickly. The opponent helped me a little bit, hitting from the baseline he made me thinking about what to do and how to make troubles for him.
- How do you estimate your opponent’s game in the second round of the AO? What are his perspectives? Did he surprise you with something?
- Marchenko played quite good, he played good all the elements, hit down the lines. If he continues playing such game, his results will continue growing rapidly. Now I’m not surprised that he has reached the semifinal of the Kremlin Cup last year. His level in today’s match was very high. About game elements, I have to note, that Marchenko plays very good crosses from both backhand and a forehand.
There are only some players in the tour who are able to hit crosses from both sides. Maybe, Djokovic, Del Potro… I often play at the baseline, knowing that the opponent will play to the center of the court and I’ll have an opportunity to attack. There were moments, when Marchenko used his crosses, playing deep, unexpectedly for me. Sometimes I had no choice and play conveniently for him, gave him opportunities to attack. If he continues playing that way, he’ll become very dangerous opponent.

Source: http://sapronov-tennis.org/?p=press&...terview&id=932

Last edited by Jacques_Ukraine : 01-29-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:22 AM   #39
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

How do Ukranians feel about Kolya being a Russian? Do they tend to dislike him a little bit at least?
Old 02-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #40

Second win of Marchenko in Zagreb. Next week he will be in top-100!
Follow him on https://twitter.com/imarchello
Old 02-05-2010, 11:45 PM   #41

Exclusive Q&A with Oleksandr Dolgopolov Jr.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dolgopolov.jpg (264.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 02-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #42

Illya Marchenko is No.86 since February 08, 2010! Good luck, Marchello!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KK_Marchenko.JPG (35.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-09-2010, 03:49 AM   #43
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Stakhovsky takes out Djokovic.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #44

Since February 22, 2010 Marchenko is No. 84 and Dolgopolov Jr. is No. 101
Old 02-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #45
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding first post and their results, Stakhovsky also has Zagreb title, crazy run that one, beating two home favorites along the way. Played qualies and IIRC entered as lucky loser
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote