Why Are Threads Banned? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why Are Threads Banned?

Apparently my thread on political correctness has been removed. Why would this happen? I can not imagine anything I said that could possibly be a reason for deletion.

Do the mods have the power to remove whatever threads they want, while remaining anonymous and free from the obligation to explain the reasons?
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2009, 04:48 AM   #2
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Are Threads Banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Apparently my thread on political correctness has been removed. Why would this happen? I can not imagine anything I said that could possibly be a reason for deletion.

Do the mods have the power to remove whatever threads they want, while remaining anonymous and free from the obligation to explain the reasons?
Just a thought, Im not a mod, but this is why I would have deleted your threads, and its probably not why they did, but this is a tennis message board, you should take your politcal crap to a politics board. And while you're at it, you should change your flag, cuz its kinda embarrassing to be from the same country as you.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Just a thought, Im not a mod, but this is why I would have deleted your threads, and its probably not why they did, but this is a tennis message board, you should take your politcal crap to a politics board. And while you're at it, you should change your flag, cuz its kinda embarrassing to be from the same country as you.
Snowwy, how many times to I have to repeat that ''non-tennis'' speaks for itself. If the owners wanted discussion of tennis-only at this site, don't you think they would have the intelligence to remove a ''non-tennis'' discussion board?

I could say, get out of Canada, then, if you hate democracy and free speech so much. But I am tolerant of all views, no matter how ridiculous.

Now I guess we're both embarrassed.

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-21-2009 at 09:02 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #4
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

How can I find out why my thread about semifinals of WTF was removed? Not joined with another, but closed? Just curious, I don't think I ever opened a thread at GM but this morning I was SOOOOO pissed off by the result of fixed matches that I couldn't resist.

Can anyone tell me where I can find my closed thread? And who can tell me the reasons why it's been closed?
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote