Do The Mods Think They're Gods? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 08:42 PM   #31
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
pot calling the kettle black, buddy
That kind of racial insult is not appreciated here.
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #32
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
That kind of racial insult is not appreciated here.
Sofonda Cox is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #33
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

I see that neely is listed as a moderator, but has not been heard from since January. Maybe he reached puberty and was no longer eligible.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #34
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Political correctness is the cancer of 21st century society.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #35
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Sofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond reputeSofonda Cox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see that neely is listed as a moderator, but has not been heard from since January. Maybe he reached puberty and was no longer eligible.
omg you accuse mods of being childish, yet your last two posts have been nothing but childish - refer the the well known (non-racist) phrase i posted
Old 11-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #36
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

I was about to say that at least I was able to make you laugh at my joke.

Now I have this horrible, sinking feeling that you might actually have been laughing AT me for interpreting your pot/kettle quip as an actual racist remark. Am I really dealing with such naivety here? Clearly you were born yesterday, whether it was in the morning or afternoon, I can not be sure.

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-15-2009 at 09:01 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #37
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Does Yonge refer to Yonge Street in Ontario?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 11-15-2009, 08:56 PM   #38
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Quote:
I was about to say that at least I was able to make you laugh.

Now I have this horrible, sinking feeling that you might actually have been laughing AT me for interpreting your pot/kettle quip as an actual racist remark. Am I really dealing with such naivety here? I can not believe you could be so stupid.
No, i got it And yes i was laughing at you still.

The NHS rules
Old 11-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #39
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
The NHS rules
OMG

Old 11-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #40
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Does Yonge refer to Yonge Street in Ontario?
Yes, but I lie. I am on Bay, one street over. So,I am familiar with NHL rules, being the next-door-neighbour to the Maple Leafs, but what are the NHS rules?

Last edited by buddyholly : 11-15-2009 at 09:14 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #41
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
No, i got it And yes i was laughing at you still.
I really don't think you got it. Your pointing out to me that ''pot calling the kettle black'' is a well-known non-racial phrase only makes sense if you really believed there was someone left in the English-speaking world that was uninformed enough not to be familiar with the phrase.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #42
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't they?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #43
country flag Sofonda Cox
Banned!

Quote:
I really don't think you got it. Your pointing out to me that ''pot calling the kettle black'' is a well-known non-racial phrase only makes sense if you really believed there was someone left in the English-speaking world that was uninformed enough not to be familiar with the phrase.
But i felt i had to - because, as you say, there might NOT be someone who has heard of it - and you then effectively calling me a racist
Old 11-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #44
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Bay Street? Bay Street Toronto? Isn't that like the Canadian Wall Street?

Old 11-15-2009, 10:08 PM   #45
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

They are like referees. What they say goes, even if its a bad decision.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread