Do The Mods Think They're Gods? - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #136
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do The Mods Think They're Gods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The transparency is here....

But if you prefer to belief/think yourself being discriminated on this board because of where you're from, there's nothing in this world will change your mind.
Style You must be an official in real life too, Lee We are not gonna discuss my preferences here, Ms. Mod. I filed a complaint, you responded, thank you.

Now for the sake of transparency please tell me who closed my thread about semifinals at WTF and why? Or give me a link where to find that info please, I'll look myself.

Edit: Just remembered that Peta is very nice I never look at the names of posters, so I looked at pm and confirmed that Scoobs is a bad cap (hope that's not an offense, Edu? ), and Peta is a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
There is few things in life that I appreciate more than Nadal getting roasted. I'm serious, it brings me joy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
to be honest, I just want to see Rafa lose. I get aroused when I see Rafa's heartbreaking moments

Last edited by gulzhan : 11-29-2009 at 01:57 PM.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #137
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

The thread was deleted because it was against forum rules. You're long enough in this forum to know the rules, I guess. If not, please check the rules in General Messages and in Announcements forums.

I don't know who deleted your thread and actually it doersn't matter, if I came across your thread before the other mod who deleted it, I'd do the same, since your thread was clearly inappropriate and, again, I would be very surprised if you really didn't realize it was a thread born to be deleted.

May I ask you to please watch your language, if you call mods idiots, won't expect feedback, especially when you're clearly wrong. May I say also that you are the one who are displaying a very poor manicheism about nationalities.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #138
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

No, I don't know what rules my thread violated. Not because I don't read the rules but because I get rules from the existing practice.

Yes, you may ask, Edu. I may not agree. What's bad with the word "idiot"? That's a medical term the use of which means the poster believes the person (who was called by such a term) took an action without any trace of thinking.

No, you may not, Edu. Don start accusations here, it's very cheap to change the route of discussion.

Quote:
There is few things in life that I appreciate more than Nadal getting roasted. I'm serious, it brings me joy.
Quote:
to be honest, I just want to see Rafa lose. I get aroused when I see Rafa's heartbreaking moments
Old 11-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #139
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Canada doesnt equal US, unless Kazahkstan equal Russia. Seems someone might be slightly uneducated..
Old 11-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #140
country flag gulzhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Canada doesnt equal US, unless Kazahkstan equal Russia. Seems someone might be slightly uneducated..
Kazakstan equals Russia on MTF

Hope we don't violate some rules here, Snowwy

Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread