Who will be Richard's Mirka? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2009, 11:37 AM   #16
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who will be Richard's Mirka?

I suppose at least we aren't offtopic in articles and interviews. You can tell it is the off season.

No no no, he can't be a shy boy and date someone that was in Miss Universe. Keep looking people
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #17
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post

No no no, he can't be a shy boy and date someone that was in Miss Universe. Keep looking people
This is true. She'd scare him to death and probably get bored and annoyed
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:23 PM   #18
country flag RFK

RFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond reputeRFK has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, I think Richard would be intimidated by a Miss Universe contestant!!
I do have an idea...

Me!?!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
RFK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:50 PM   #19
country flag Kournikovaism

Kournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond repute

Does everyone assume beauty queens are really aggresive over powering women or something

She seemed like such a nice girl in all her interviews. Along with South Africa and Barbados she is my fave for the Miss World title this month.

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate
How can a thread that introduced the giant frog to the rest of the world be a mess?
I couldnt care less about Ana's predicament when there is an incredibly large frog to be fascinated by.
Kournikovaism is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:56 PM   #20
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well you don't see Mirka and Xisca doing pageants .... next
Old 11-15-2009, 04:14 PM   #21

Kournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you want a plain Jane like them, no offence.

Stacey Gardiner and Sara Foster are the type of WAG I would be hoping for.

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
How can a thread that introduced the giant frog to the rest of the world be a mess?
I couldnt care less about Ana's predicament when there is an incredibly large frog to be fascinated by.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #22
country flag acd692

acd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond reputeacd692 has a reputation beyond repute

i will like for him a hot girlfriend like brooklyn decker, someone that is there for him all the matches like mirka, and someone cheerfulfor ex. jelena(novak's girlfriend) i always see her excited and cheering him with his family

well, that's my opinion but right now i dont have someone in specific for him
acd692 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #23
country flag scmom

scmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond repute

ahh - girls - you all know my candidate for this honor
She is beautiful , blonde , smart
And she and Richard have actually talked and hit it off
But she is no supermodel or starlet
and her french is nonexistent

Still , she seems more the right sort of girl for Richard
one mama Gasquet would approve of /Users/richardsaroyan/Pictures/missie and jake senior pics 2008/IMG_0001.jpg
and not likely to lead him into scandal again

of course, I may be a bit prejudiced here - but I am gonna nominate my own daughter for the job
We teased her for a while that she would be baby Mirka to his baby Fed when they first met , anyway
seems I tried to attach a photo
wonder if it works
scmom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
country flag scmom

scmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond reputescmom has a reputation beyond repute

just saw on another thread where one of the girls said you should just submit your own photos
ha ! that is a good idea
I tried to submit Missie's photo , but it does not seem to work
oh well
no time to try right now
one of these days I am going to learn this thumbnail thing you guys do here
scmom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:53 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmom View Post
She is beautiful , blonde , smart
And she and Richard have actually talked and hit it off
But she is no supermodel or starlet
and her french is nonexistent
I have one who fills those requirements.

Lauren Conrad

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Old 11-16-2009, 04:13 AM   #26
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyirl View Post
Does everyone assume beauty queens are really aggresive over powering women or something

She seemed like such a nice girl in all her interviews. Along with South Africa and Barbados she is my fave for the Miss World title this month.
If she's the same Miss SA who competed in Miss Universe... then I think she'd be too beautiful for our Rich. I don't think he could handle her

I know for shue who I don't want, and that is Miss Remy the mouse from Ratatouille, Alize Cornet.

And, I'm not a big fan of LC either

Now, if we want a fellow tennis player, I love Sabine Lisicki. She's not too famous, not too intimidating. Just a spunky, cute girl.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Last edited by ~*BGT*~ : 11-16-2009 at 04:19 AM.
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:17 PM   #27

Yes its the same Miss SA.

I think Lisicki could be a bitch at the back of it all, the Wimbledon bump incident against her alleged friend Wozniacki made me dislike her. Also talk about wanting to win an Oscar with that US Open ankle issue.

I don't think any of the WTA locker room are particularly suitable.

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #28
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post

I know for shue who I don't want, and that is Miss Remy the mouse from Ratatouille, Alize Cornet.

And, I'm not a big fan of LC either

Now, if we want a fellow tennis player, I love Sabine Lisicki. She's not too famous, not too intimidating. Just a spunky, cute girl.
Alize is nice, she might have a weird nose But she seems nice, though I like Sabine as well.

Tbh I don't like LC much either, or any reality show MTV contestants, they will drag him somewhere where he doesn't need to go

I personally think it would be best for someone not so famous because I don't know if obviously the press is as bad in France in terms of celebs and gossip as they are here in the US or the UK but they should get as little attention as possible, and aren't being put in magazines all the time and crap, cause lets face it if she isn't as famous yes there would still be pics of them together in the press but it's not like he is in the tabloids every single day and being followed everywhere.That could probably drive him insane.Know what I mean?

Last edited by Gretchen. : 11-16-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #29
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Yeah, I do. Hey, I got someone. What about you Jen? I think you'd look cute together. Besides, you could get the Gasquetaires into tournaments, you could get us in his box, we can double date together... you and Richie, me and Zhenya. We'd all be so adorable together

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #30
country flag Gretchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
^^ Yeah, I do. Hey, I got someone. What about you Jen? I think you'd look cute together. Besides, you could get the Gasquetaires into tournaments, you could get us in his box, we can double date together... you and Richie, me and Zhenya. We'd all be so adorable together
That sounds like an awesome idea Aww I think he'd love the Gasquetaires.This means I have to make it my mission to go to Indian Wells next year, smaller venue and easier to mingle with players