Hottest current ATP player (updated) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Hottest current ATP player

Federer 9 5.06%
Nadal 19 10.67%
Djokovic 31 17.42%
Safin 52 29.21%
Verdasco 15 8.43%
Roddick 4 2.25%
F. Lopez 7 3.93%
Blake 2 1.12%
Simon 19 10.67%
Haas 20 11.24%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #46
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hottest current ATP player (updated)

Yes Peta, I'm always happy to see that photo of Horia.

Haas is better in person than in any photograph, even the good airbrushed photos.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #47
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Yes Peta, I'm always happy to see that photo of Horia.

Haas is better in person than in any photograph, even the good airbrushed photos.
I have actually met Tommy and he is amazing in person and very friendly! He has a bad rep when playing but off the court he is a really really great guy.

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
FERNANDO VERDASCO, GRIGOR DIMITROV & FELI LOPEZ
* *Richard Gasquet *Carlos Moya *Juan "PICO"Monaco *David Ferrer
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank
The tour won't be the same without you MARAT!!!
gorgo1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #48
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siloe26 View Post
Uh, maybe he has a problem with Djoko, but I don't and no, seriously, I don't see either. It seems that many girls find him attractive. I don't find his body particularly attractive. And his face is very average. I don't say he's ugly, but he's completely average for me. Like Federer or Murray (I know that most people are harsch with his looks, but I don't see why either). Now the good looking ones? Safin, obviously, is Apollon himself. I'm not a Safinette, I don't like him as a player, but he's obviously a very handsome man. Very beautiful face. A little further, Nadal and Haas. Simon is very cute as well. Roddick is also good-looking.
Well it's all a matter of taste, right? Personally I think Nadal is ugly and Roddick has a really weird face, like a roddent. So, you see, we all have different tastes. Djokovic and Federer are the hottest for me. It's the same for girls, Xisca (Nadal's girlfriend) has been given 0 and 10 points by many different people in another thread (a disgusting one I must say, can't believe the stuff is written over there).

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #49
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgo1986 View Post
I have actually met Tommy and he is amazing in person and very friendly! He has a bad rep when playing but off the court he is a really really great guy.
I disagree. I've seen Tommy at tournaments a number of times, I've driven him more than once, talked to him more times than I can count. He's not a "really really great guy", but he's not as bad as his reputation. He's just a guy, and a somewhat moody one at that. Similar to most of the players I've met over the years, none of them are perfect. Some fans catch them on good days, some fans catch them on bad days. One encounter does not give you the true measure of the man.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 11-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #50
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree. I've seen Tommy at tournaments a number of times, I've driven him more than once, talked to him more times than I can count. He's not a "really really great guy", but he's not as bad as his reputation. He's just a guy, and a somewhat moody one at that. Similar to most of the players I've met over the years, none of them are perfect. Some fans catch them on good days, some fans catch them on bad days. One encounter does not give you the true measure of the man.
Your absolutely right Most players are moody at times and that's normal since being in the spotlight is not really all that easy. Tennis players and all celebs are all human, all flawed and that is understandable.
Thing is about Tommy, the reason I am such a huge fan besides all the talent that he has, looks, etc.
When I was 8 my family moved to the USA, to Sarasota, FL(known for its great weather, tennis courts., many pros like Monica live there) and I actually started training tennis with my dad when I was 9 and than from 12 to 15 I trained at the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy in Bradenton, FL(where Tommy lives by the way)
anyway my dad was also in business with Nick(My dad is an architect) and they are good friends to this day. So I was actually introduced to Tommy(along with some other notables of today) by Nick, and Tommy was really amazing with me and I saw him several times over the period I trained there and actually Tommy helped me out with my game a couple of times and I hit some balls with him a couple of times and he came over to our house with Nick and his girlfriend at the time for a event my dad had. So getting to the point, he really had an amazing impact on me and really won me over with his personality. I was just a kid than but I fell in love with Tommy and wanted to be like him and have followed him ever since. I eventually gave up on playing tennis because I had some issues with my dad and basically squandered any chance I had at anything involving tennis, and by the time I realized everything it was way too late. Despite everything I have stayed a huge supporter of the game and a big fan of Tommy.
So I have met Tommy personally and in my experience he has been nothing but a great guy(down to earth and pleasant to be around in every way) but I do agree about the moody part, especially on the courts, than again most tennis players are but that's part of the package.
Sorry for my extremely long and probably boring story but I just felt like explaining my words from before.

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank
Old 11-19-2009, 06:17 AM   #51
country flag Fee

No apologies necessary. That's a great story.

You are lucky, you got to see him away from 'work' in a situation where he could let his guard down and be more natural. I like Tommy a lot, he's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us strangers.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #52
country flag gorgo1986

Quote:
No apologies necessary. That's a great story.

You are lucky, you got to see him away from 'work' in a situation where he could let his guard down and be more natural. I like Tommy a lot, he's one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us strangers.

Thanks Fee, thank you for your nice reply buddy

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
Old 11-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #53
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Fee - have you ever driven Marat? I am curious about your take on him..
Yes, I drove him once. I don't really have any impression from him based on my few encounters with him and I honestly don't get the incredible amount of fuss he generates. He's a talented tennis player, no doubt about that.

Old 11-23-2009, 07:50 AM   #54
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #55
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm that Feña smile

I'm also finding Juan Monaco pretty hot these days
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #56
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Mmmmm that Feña smile

I'm also finding Juan Monaco pretty hot these days
His look definitely improves with his success.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #57
country flag KohlschreiberFan

KohlschreiberFan is on a distinguished road

gonzo has a wonderful hairy body

SAM
JOHN
JUAN CARLOS
DAVID
MARIA
MARIA JOSE
KohlschreiberFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #58
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
Really should have waited another week so that there's no Marat in the poll. This one will end no different then all before.
Well I'm fine with Djokovic being number 2. I wasn't wrong after all.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 11-25-2009, 01:31 AM   #59
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gonzo is cute but the hairy body part -
is the icing on the cake?

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #60
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
I think Lalo would be crushed to know that he is only winning 3% in this poll.
(to me he is very cute)
Who? what?

Novak Djokovic nº1!