Hottest current ATP player (updated) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Hottest current ATP player

Federer 9 5.06%
Nadal 19 10.67%
Djokovic 31 17.42%
Safin 52 29.21%
Verdasco 15 8.43%
Roddick 4 2.25%
F. Lopez 7 3.93%
Blake 2 1.12%
Simon 19 10.67%
Haas 20 11.24%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2009, 07:40 AM   #31
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hottest current ATP player (updated)

It shouldnt be a poll, there are 200 good looking guys in the ATP. It should be a list of 5 - 10 players in rank order, like the most liked and most disliked threads.

Novak is attractive, more so in person and even more so if you meet him and he turns the charm on you (and lifts his shirt to ask you if you think his tummy is acceptable). But he's getting votes because of what's believed to be in his shorts anyway.

Just a reminder, this one has not retired yet. He has ranking points again...

And don't forget Amer Delic. He's very attractive too, but anyone who has seen him in person knows that pictures do not justice to him. He's much better looking than his photos.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2009, 10:45 PM   #32
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Fee, you're very right about Amer I do have a funny story about him

I went to a challenger last year to go see him and some others. I knew he was on the OOP for singles and doubles that day, and I walked around the grounds to see if he'd come out to practice before his matches, but I couldn't find him anywhere. So I gave up and decided to go watch Becker play. The players' lounge is right outside the main court, so I was leaning against the window of the building, watching the match. I was telling me friend, "I wonder where Amer is." When I did that, I just casually looked behind me, and he was standing right there, watching the match over my head. He really did startle me.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #33
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Listen kiddo, there's a MTF rule that Safin wins every poll on MTF, even if it's about the best African-American player or whomever. So deal with it.
I say someone do a poll that something like "Best Roger Federer (or any other player) and put all Roger except for one Marat. Let's see.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:01 AM   #34
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Mine are Safin and Verdasco.

I'll vote Safin for this year, but since he's retired now Verdasco is like first runner up.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 PM   #35
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute

More Tommy well because he is absolutely gorgeous and the more I look at him, the more I fall in love!

Loves his milk!

Damn!

Tongue Action!

With good friend Kate Hudson!

with best friend on tour and Hunk, Marat Safin!

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
FERNANDO VERDASCO, GRIGOR DIMITROV & FELI LOPEZ
* *Richard Gasquet *Carlos Moya *Juan "PICO"Monaco *David Ferrer
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank
The tour won't be the same without you MARAT!!!

Last edited by gorgo1986 : 10-13-2010 at 10:20 AM.
gorgo1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:00 PM   #36
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute

and some more Tommy!

Tommy loves the Fitness!

He is ripped!

With Seal!

with BFF Safin

Another one with BFF, Marat Safin, they are inseparable!

with friend and Davis Cup teammate Philip Kohlschreiber.

the Bff's again, Safin's here!!!

Moody can be sexy!!!

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank

Last edited by gorgo1986 : 10-13-2010 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:19 PM   #37
country flag gorgo1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Don't know if Tommy and Marat are BFFs but I bet they get loads of attention if they go out together.
Tommy has said that Marat is his closest friend on the tour, although its seems they don't hang as much because of Tommy's girlfriend who seems like a bitch, I cant find that old picture of them at sea world, it was really cute! Tommy is also good friends with Alex Waske, Mark Philippoussis, Roger Federer, Radek Stepanek, Philip Kohlschreiber and I think Rainer Schuettler.
Anyway Marat and Tommy use to go out more back when Tommy was single, I am guessing they picked up lots of girls!!!(I remember Tommy talking about it in an interview).

Haas quote: "Playing against Safin is never an easy task and he’s a pretty good friend of mine.

khaleejtimes 01-AUG-09

"Marat's a good friend of mine," Haas said. "I'll miss him very much but I think he has other things to do now.", I think he’s looked into some other big business opportunities already after his career, and you know, when you put your mind into these things a lot then sometimes you’re not taking (tennis) as serious.”

But at the same time, he (played) for a good 10 years and he was very successful. I think any player that just wants to play one last year, or the tournaments one more time, you just have to let it go and let him enjoy it. Let him have fun and let him go out this way. He’s going to look back and say ‘I had a pretty good career.’”

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS

Last edited by gorgo1986 : 11-17-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #38
country flag Daniel25

Daniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel25 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like him. I liked the pics with Marat though
Daniel25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #39
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Nando
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #40
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

This is more like a Tommy Haas picspam thread

I vote for Nadal

But I put in a mention for Horia Tecau because.... well... I think he's hot

and I know Fee will appreciate me posting this photo again

Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:47 AM   #41
country flag tennisfox

tennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond reputetennisfox has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't see the attraction of hot haas as I've heard him referred to.
tennisfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #42
country flag siloe26

siloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond reputesiloe26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Burrow... we know you have a personal problem with Djokovic, but do we need to hear it again and again? Jealous when he wins, jealous when he's voted most sexy... you just bore me. Deal with it, you'll never be like him.
Uh, maybe he has a problem with Djoko, but I don't and no, seriously, I don't see either. It seems that many girls find him attractive. I don't find his body particularly attractive. And his face is very average. I don't say he's ugly, but he's completely average for me. Like Federer or Murray (I know that most people are harsch with his looks, but I don't see why either). Now the good looking ones? Safin, obviously, is Apollon himself. I'm not a Safinette, I don't like him as a player, but he's obviously a very handsome man. Very beautiful face. A little further, Nadal and Haas. Simon is very cute as well. Roddick is also good-looking.
siloe26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #43
country flag djb84xi

djb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond reputedjb84xi has a reputation beyond repute

0033.jpg

0025.jpg

0080.jpg

Ferrer, Gonzo, and Rafa are smoking HOT!!!
There are times, rare moments, when the greatest of champions fall. Maybe because of a bad day or maybe there's pain within. One thing you can be sure of, is that all the great champions will bounce back again. It may not be today. It may not be tomorrow. But one day, they'll be back again. And they'll be better than ever. Why??? Because that's what great champions do. They survive.
djb84xi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 05:41 PM   #44
country flag MightyAphrodite

MightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond reputeMightyAphrodite has a reputation beyond repute

I find Tommy Haas to be soooooooooo Sexy!!!!!
Rafa, Nando, Andy, Feli and Marat are all good looking, Isn't Marat retired now?!
MightyAphrodite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:46 PM   #45
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Really should have waited another week so that there's no Marat in the poll. This one will end no different then all before.
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote