Hottest current ATP player (updated) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Hottest current ATP player

Federer 9 5.06%
Nadal 19 10.67%
Djokovic 31 17.42%
Safin 52 29.21%
Verdasco 15 8.43%
Roddick 4 2.25%
F. Lopez 7 3.93%
Blake 2 1.12%
Simon 19 10.67%
Haas 20 11.24%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #16
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hottest current ATP player (updated)

Burrow... we know you have a personal problem with Djokovic, but do we need to hear it again and again? Jealous when he wins, jealous when he's voted most sexy... you just bore me. Deal with it, you'll never be like him.
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

What? Are you seriously dumb or what? You are on MTF.

And since when was he voted most sexy? If you look at the votes, the main man, the living legend, the guy everybody wants to be is in the lead.

If I was so jealous of Djokovic, wouldn't I be more jealous of Marat?

Deal with it, some people don't like him. He's not ugly but he's not handsome either, there are clearly better looking guys on the list, that's why I found it hilarious.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

That's your opinion and doesn't change anything (that coming from a Marat fan, don't worry I don't have anything against Marat and I also think he's hot). You can't be so righteous all the time, that's all. Don't make general judgements like "He's not ugly but he's not handsome either, there are clearly better looking guys on the list, that's why I found it hilarious". That's only your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true.

But what I'm referring to is that on any thread open about Djokovic you're there to just slash him and that's annoying. Imagine if I did that every time with Marat... but I'm not that childish. Just looking at your signature you seem to have a lot of problems with a lot of people. No wonder.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:45 PM   #19
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

What about Serra, FFS !!!
Julio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:31 PM   #20
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
That's your opinion and doesn't change anything (that coming from a Marat fan, don't worry I don't have anything against Marat and I also think he's hot). You can't be so righteous all the time, that's all. Don't make general judgements like "He's not ugly but he's not handsome either, there are clearly better looking guys on the list, that's why I found it hilarious". That's only your opinion, it doesn't mean it's true.

But what I'm referring to is that on any thread open about Djokovic you're there to just slash him and that's annoying. Imagine if I did that every time with Marat... but I'm not that childish. Just looking at your signature you seem to have a lot of problems with a lot of people. No wonder.
First off, I don't go into every Djokovic thread and slander him. You're wired to the moon.

Second of all, this is MTF, just like most other people on this board, I couldn't give a flying fuck if people have a problem with me on this.

You're too self paranoid.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #21
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Burrow worshipping his goddess Safin like a good puppy as always

Safin coming 1st is a fucking laugh

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:35 PM   #22
country flag safin-rules-no.1
Banned!

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditherless View Post

Marat's a stud.

Where's Murray on the list?
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 AM   #23
country flag Loko_Lindo

Loko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Marat's a stud.

The topic was "ATP Player" so coz he falls under the category of Mug, that automatically rules him out of contention. Poor Mugray cant take a trick at the moment
Loko_Lindo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 AM   #24
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Even a straight guy can tell Safin and Haas are the best looking. Djokovic coming second is hilarious.
Well that's not what this poll is about.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:37 AM   #25
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Haas's attitude puts me off
And Fakervic's attitude turns you on?

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:02 AM   #26
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditherless View Post
Burrow worshipping his goddess Safin like a good puppy as always

Listen kiddo, there's a MTF rule that Safin wins every poll on MTF, even if it's about the best African-American player or whomever. So deal with it.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #27
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Listen kiddo, there's a MTF rule that Safin wins every poll on MTF, even if it's about the best African-American player or whomever. So deal with it.
hehe - MTF = Marat Tennis Forum, isn't it? He'll win Asian Category too, Tatan is somewhere between Europe and Asia

I'd suggest an update poll next week without Marat in the list. So I can vote for someone else. I'm thinking Haas or Tursanov (but he's out for too long - so out of sight out of mind).

Love Simon too but he's not in the hot category (cute category may be). Felo is in WTA pole and he's #1 - don't mix it up. He's too pretty to be in the Hot category.

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Paire . Dimitrov . Thiem
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:46 AM   #28
country flag Nole fan

Haha... hot, best-looking, sexy... whatever! It's still Djokovic though...
I guess I like a lot of them because all are in their own way sexy... but Murray??? he's plain ugly even though he's an excellent player. I can't believe nobody voted for Federer!!!! And yes I love Marat too, behind Djoko... sorry I hate blondes. Dark good looks if what I'm going for.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #29
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Hottest current ATP player (updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Marat's a stud.

Like hell he is.

Oh, your pitiful attempt at insulting me was crap, you pup. Murray will never be on any lists like this anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loko_Lindo View Post
The topic was "ATP Player" so coz he falls under the category of Mug, that automatically rules him out of contention. Poor Mugray cant take a trick at the moment
So why are Blake and Lopez on here???

FAIL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I love your attempt at sarcasm here.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #30
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
And Fakervic's attitude turns you on?
Who?
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote