Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule: Season Finished. - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-01-2010, 11:11 AM   #121
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule & Scoring. 1st Up Brisbane (04-01-2010)

I didn't see too much of his practice with Chardy so I can't really comment. But like I said, I was very happy with how he hit against Tomas. He was only sunburnt on his arms, so it wasn't too bad. I am now really badly burnt, but I feel okay, since I'm used to being in the sun a lot, so I assume he is fine. Especially since it was just his arms. He had no racquets with the head sign that I saw, but I dunno if that means anything or not. I guess we will wait and see what he uses in his match.

And yes he seemed really happy. He was really nice to me and my sister when we got a photo, and he looked generally quite relaxed.
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #122
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule & Scoring. 1st Up Brisbane (04-01-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
I didn't see too much of his practice with Chardy so I can't really comment. But like I said, I was very happy with how he hit against Tomas. He was only sunburnt on his arms, so it wasn't too bad. I am now really badly burnt, but I feel okay, since I'm used to being in the sun a lot, so I assume he is fine. Especially since it was just his arms. He had no racquets with the head sign that I saw, but I dunno if that means anything or not. I guess we will wait and see what he uses in his match.

And yes he seemed really happy. He was really nice to me and my sister when we got a photo, and he looked generally quite relaxed.
I was just wondering re Chardy what his endurance was like over 3 hours in hot weather. If he was ok then I'm guessing he has put in some gym time which can only be a good thing.

Re the sun yeah guess he should be used to it. He should still be very careful though. Skin cancer is not good. He needs decent sunscreen. Although I actually imagine that it must be pretty hard to get, even the ones for sport are crap and tend to come off everywhere and I guess you don't want to be greasy where you have to hold a racket. I'm such a mother when it comes to sun protection. Whack some aloe vera on your sunburn if it does get sore, the stuff is like a miracle

When's the draw out? knowing his luck he will prob draw Roddick. But hey 2010 hopefully his luck has changed and he will get an amazing draw.

It's a good picture of the three of you. When are you going again?
Old 01-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #123
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Draw is done tomorrow at 12pm Brisbane time. Nervous about it but hoping it works out well. He seemed fine when he was finishing his practice with Chardy, and he had really been going a long time so I think that was definitely positive.
He was wearing a lot of sunscreen when I was watching him, so I guess he sweated it out. It is so humid here at the moment, that it feels intensely hot. I feel for them having to play so much in this heat, so I think sunburn is unavoidable unforunately. I just put some aloe vera gel from the fridge on my burn btw, really helped. If only I didn't have the outline of my sunglasses burnt into my face

Thanks, re the photo we were lucky, the lady who took it accidentally took 2 We are going again Sunday, and we are going everyday from then until Friday
Old 01-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #124
country flag Gasquet maniac

Gasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond reputeGasquet maniac has a reputation beyond repute

Thank u so much, davodus..Cloudygirl,I think it is tomorrow...Doed anyone having a hard time logging in the official website of the tourney?
Gasquet maniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #125
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Draw is done tomorrow at 12pm Brisbane time. Nervous about it but hoping it works out well. He seemed fine when he was finishing his practice with Chardy, and he had really been going a long time so I think that was definitely positive.
He was wearing a lot of sunscreen when I was watching him, so I guess he sweated it out. It is so humid here at the moment, that it feels intensely hot. I feel for them having to play so much in this heat, so I think sunburn is unavoidable unforunately. I just put some aloe vera gel from the fridge on my burn btw, really helped. If only I didn't have the outline of my sunglasses burnt into my face

Thanks, re the photo we were lucky, the lady who took it accidentally took 2 We are going again Sunday, and we are going everyday from then until Friday
I guess there's not that much you can do if you are out in tons of heat. Am so jealous that you are going so much but maybe you might be his lucky charm in which case you can go to all of his tournaments lol.

The tournament site is a bit rubbish, agreed.

btw David I looooooovvvvveee this picture

Last edited by Cloudygirl : 01-01-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:21 PM   #126
country flag Davodus

Ah, that photo was lucky, I didn't know he was gonna look. Sorry about the stupid fence getting in the way
Old 01-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #127
country flag Cloudygirl

It could easily be cropped. It's a really good picture.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #128
country flag Davodus

Thanks
Old 01-01-2010, 03:06 PM   #129
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Gasquettaires Wasn't quite sure which thread to post this in, but just wanted to pop in to wish all of you the very best of health and happiness for 2010. Have lots of fun, and stay safe And I hope that Richard can put all his troubles behind him and make you all smile this coming year

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:21 PM   #130
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates Dae, very jealous of the close proximity. If you see him up close again, you should tell him that we are all thankful he is back, and how we missed him. And interesting about the forehand.

Thanks for the NY wishes *Ljubica*, right back at ya - hope you have a good year
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #131
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

ALLEZ RICHIE!!!!!!!!!

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #132
country flag Vlad1980

Vlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for great report, pics and videos Davodus!!

How did he look against Chardy? Did he win their practice set as well?
Vlad1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #133
country flag Davodus

No worries everyone glad to get the photos/videos

I didn't see his full practice set against Chardy, only 3 games. He won all 3 games though And that was at the very end so I assume he won it, and he didn't look too tired either. Just really sweaty
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #134
country flag Vlad1980

Vlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVlad1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries everyone glad to get the photos/videos

I didn't see his full practice set against Chardy, only 3 games. He won all 3 games though And that was at the very end so I assume he won it, and he didn't look too tired either. Just really sweaty
Thanks again!
Well, it looks like he is working really hard and seems to be in good shape. Let's hope for decent draw tomorrow!
Vlad1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:09 PM   #135
country flag Kournikovaism

Kournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond reputeKournikovaism has a reputation beyond repute

Finally the season is back

Sesil Karatantcheva
Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate
How can a thread that introduced the giant frog to the rest of the world be a mess?
I couldnt care less about Ana's predicament when there is an incredibly large frog to be fascinated by.
Kournikovaism is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote