Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule: Season Finished. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2009, 02:26 PM   #46
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFFICIAL Richard's 2010 SCHEDULE & SCORING. 1ST UP Brisbane International (04-01-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
But won't it feel good to discuss genious backhands, S/V on breakpoint against him and DFs on set point again? Compared to quoting the Wada-code to each other?
Can't wait for the good ole days
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #47
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OFFICIAL Richard's 2010 SCHEDULE & SCORING. 1ST UP Brisbane International (04-01-

Quote:
In due time, I will remind you about this. But won't it feel good to discuss genious backhands, S/V on breakpoint against him and DFs on set point again? Compared to quoting the Wada-code to each other?
It'll be great I can't wait till I see him in early January, and can just watch him play without thinking about what is gonna happen.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #48
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In due time, I will remind you about this. But won't it feel good to discuss genious backhands, S/V on breakpoint against him and DFs on set point again? Compared to quoting the Wada-code to each other?
couldn't agree more. Also will be looking forward to dissing his court positioning and his hair! Roll on 2010
Old 12-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #49
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
looking forward to dissing his court positioning and his hair! Roll on 2010
And if he continues to play without his cap, we'll have plenty of opportunities (once a hair police, always a hair police) - 2010 could really be fun

I'm still so happy for him (and all us fans, too). And to the WADA and ITF i'd like to say and to CAS
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:21 PM   #50
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'd forgotten that he might not be wearing a cap. Excellent. This keeps getting better and better.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #51
country flag ImmzB

ImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond reputeImmzB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule & Scoring. 1st Up Brisbane (04-01-2010)

Any-1 gonna be in Brisbane??

[M.Safin] [T.Henman] [G.Rusedski] [A.Roddick]

- A.Khan

Man-Utd Fan Forever!
ImmzB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:58 PM   #52
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule & Scoring. 1st Up Brisbane (04-01-2010)

Is anyonne worried that the ITF has a little bit too much influence and might not be particularly happy about the result of the appeal??
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #53
country flag Cloudygirl

there is nowhere else they can appeal. They have to accept it as a final arbitration.

Quote:
The award, notified by the CAS Court Office, shall be final and binding upon the
parties. It may not be challenged by way of an action for setting aside to the extent that
the parties have no domicile, habitual residence, or business establishment in
Switzerland and that they have expressly excluded all setting aside proceedings in the
arbitration agreement or in an agreement entered into subsequently, in particular at the
outset of the arbitration.
What else can they do, they cant refuse him wild cards now he has no hearings pending and tournament draws are random. I can't see they can do anything else.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:22 PM   #54
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I dunno - you saw some of the draws Richie has come up with recently... I just think they have more influence than they'd have us believe.

That said, I find it ridiculous they appealed in the first place, I mean, as repeatedly mentioned throughout the report (yeah.. I sat there and read it too ahha) the amount of the drug in his system could have had no effect whatsoever - so it didn't do ANYTHING. How can it be considered doping in the first place if there was no way of knowing it was in his system. They've treated him like a regular user. There are some serious issues in the system!
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #55
country flag Cloudygirl

I understand why they appealed. The first tribunal were quite lax with their application of the relevent rule in relation to the length of the ban. hey have to try to uphold their rules. This tribunal by finding that there was no fault, have got round that. Thank goodness! I can understand why they have to protect the rules but it is very cruel on the individual caught in the middle like Richard

He must be so relieved.

Does Lagardere remind anyone else vaguely of Simon Cowell by the way (mannerisms not looks) or is it just me.

Last edited by Cloudygirl : 12-19-2009 at 12:11 PM. Reason: if I could type properly I'd be dangerous
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:35 AM   #56
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond reputeDavodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmzB View Post
Any-1 gonna be in Brisbane??
yes, me.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:41 AM   #57
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

ALLEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:10 AM   #58
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, Tori, he is soooo like Simon Cowell, there's that same arrogance, I thought Anaud looked like he'd had a bit of work done. He looked younger.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #59
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie1 View Post
Omg, Tori, he is soooo like Simon Cowell, there's that same arrogance, I thought Anaud looked like he'd had a bit of work done. He looked younger.
[shallowness]he does, he's lost weight too.

Is it wrong that I find him a tiny bit attractive. I find Simon Cowell a llittle bit attractive too (not sure I should be admitting this without alcohol). He is on my list of older men that you know you shouldn't find attractive but kind of do.[/shallowness]

Last edited by Cloudygirl : 12-19-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #60
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute

A guilty pleasure!
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote