The "We'll get our hopes up even if they may be crushed" Off-Season Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
country flag Пока

Пока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "We'll get our hopes up even if they may be crushed" Off-Season Thread

The off season is here! And I think all Igor fans will agree that it couldn't have come soon enough.

I'm already looking forward to watching Iggy play Hopman Cup with Lena. And we know the match schedule for the tournament. If you haven't seen it already, here it is: http://hopmancup.com/?id=201.

Russia plays their first tie in Session 3 against Germany, and then against Kazakhstan in Session 8, and finally Great Britain in Session 10. I'm not sure what this means for all you guys outside of Australia, but Aussie Iggy fans will definitely get to see the ties against Germany and Great Britain at least! Maybe you'll get to see the one against Kazakhstan too, I dunno if Fox Sports (or whoever it was) carries the night ties anymore.

I hope Igor has a great Australia summer. It'd be really nice to see him do well here.
petru-alexandru luncanu andrey kuznetsov filip krajinovic benoit paire
Пока is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #2
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We'll get our hopes up even if they may be crushed" Off-Season Thread

Are you actually going to the Hopman Cup James?If so I hope you have fun.

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
tashanv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "We'll get our hopes up even if they may be crushed" Off-Season Thread

I really cant wait till the Australian tournaments start.I don't know why but the Australian open is my favorite grand slam .I think it's because I have always loved and desperately wanted to go to Australia ever since i was a little girl .

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 11-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
country flag Пока

Пока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond reputeПока has a reputation beyond repute

No I won't be going to the Hopman Cup. It's on the other side of Australia to me. But it always gets pretty good coverage, so I'll be able to watch at least 4 Igor matches in that week!
Old 11-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #5
country flag Nikkie
yay.

Nikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond reputeNikkie has a reputation beyond repute

I will be at the AO this year taking lots of pictures of Iggy I promise when I'm not stalking Kiri that is
Old 11-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
country flag Psichogauchovna

Psichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond repute

im so glad its an off-season soon (for Iggy for sure) it was weird tennis year

lucky horny girl, Nikkie AO
Old 11-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #7
country flag tashanv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkie View Post
I will be at the AO this year taking lots of pictures of Iggy I promise when I'm not stalking Kiri that is
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!I hope you have fun and get to see my boy Igor .

I'm loving the new avatar Tamara .

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 11-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #8
country flag tashanv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пока View Post
No I won't be going to the Hopman Cup. It's on the other side of Australia to me. But it always gets pretty good coverage, so I'll be able to watch at least 4 Igor matches in that week!
That's cool that you at least get to see his matches on tv.Unlike in America where all they do is play Roger,Rafael and the stupid American players(I love my country just not the players that come from here ).I'm seriously lucky if they play Novak or Juan Del Potro on tv .

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 11-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #9
country flag Пока

Aww. It can be like that in Australia too. Don't get me started on how they always manage to cut off an interesting match to show Lleyton Hewitt warming up instead. But there are more Americans, so I can only imagine it would be worse for you guys!

Does anyone care about the YEC for the men? I have Nole there, but even still, I'm not really that excited for it.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #10

Psichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пока View Post

Does anyone care about the YEC for the men? I have Nole there, but even still, I'm not really that excited for it.
same here
----
i can't believe its almost december
Old 11-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashanv View Post

I'm loving the new avatar Tamara .
thx))) Paulo
Old 11-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #12
country flag Пока

I know this year has flown by so fast. I want more of 2009.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:42 AM   #13
country flag Пока

Is anyone here a big fan of Lena Dementieva? Just thought I'd ask, because it must be a huge thrill for you to know that you'll see her and Iggy playing together if any of you are.

Masha and Marat are playing an exhibition together early next year, along with Vera Zvonareva. I'm really hoping that they'll make Masha and Marat play the doubles together. That would be so amazing, but knowing my luck they'll play Vera and Marat in the doubles.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #14

im not a big fan of Dementieva but she can be amazing from time to time can't wait for Lena & Igor playing together

Masha and Marat
Old 11-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
country flag Пока

Lena/Igor and Masha/Marat

I really really really can't wait to see both (fingers crossed the second pair actually play together )