Andy King of Valencia....Can he double up in Paris? NO! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #46
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vamos, Allez Andy in Valencia and Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi-M View Post
thx Betty Im getting better slowly.

What does everyone think of Nando?
He didn't convince so far. Moreover, Murray knows how to play him. He leads 6-1 their H2H. Aside from the AO where the spaniard was on fire, Murray was never really troubled by Verdasco.
Of course, everything is possible, I mean, Verdasco could play unbelievable today, who knows, but I think Murray has more chances.
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 PM   #47
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

forgot the second set

and take the final
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #48
country flag Andi-M

Andi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond repute

YaY Murray

Very good 1st set, well done Murray, GL 4 tommorow my sig needs updating!!

So very very proud to be a fan of Mr Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Double Grand slam champion. Olympic Gold Medalist. Holder of 9 Masters 1000 events # legend
Andi-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #49
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute

decrepitude is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:30 PM   #50
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Andy - tough one!
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #51

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

You're all happy and bubbly, but that was a terrible match from Murray. He really need to improve his first serve percentage and cut short the errors. He was struggling. I don't know why. Maybe he needs to actually get more matches under his belt.

The positive things are that he managed to win even if he didn't play well, which is the mark of champions, like Federer, Nadal or Djokovic. Moreover, he had an excellent second serve, and won about 75% of his points on his second serve. He managed to hang in there in tough times, and it's actually his mental strength that got him to get the upper hand in the third set, while Verdasco collapsed.

I really hope he will play better in Paris Bercy, because I really want to see him in the quarterfinals.
However, tomorrow, he's facing my No.1 player, so unfortunately, I won't be cheering for him for once.

I just hope for a good match, hopefully three sets, with a lot of rallys and nice shots. I hope Youzhny won't choke and that Murray will improve his level. Looking forward to tomorrow's match. Good night to you all.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #52
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't terrible. It wasn't magnificent, but the strategy vs Verdasco was correct and he executed it well enough to get the win in spite of an ugly second set, and some parts of his game still not back up to their best.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #53
country flag Andi-M

Andi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond reputeAndi-M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
You're all happy and bubbly, but that was a terrible match from Murray. He really need to improve his first serve percentage and cut short the errors. He was struggling. I don't know why. Maybe he needs to actually get more matches under his belt.

The positive things are that he managed to win even if he didn't play well, which is the mark of champions, like Federer, Nadal or Djokovic. Moreover, he had an excellent second serve, and won about 75% of his points on his second serve. He managed to hang in there in tough times, and it's actually his mental strength that got him to get the upper hand in the third set, while Verdasco collapsed.

I really hope he will play better in Paris Bercy, because I really want to see him in the quarterfinals.
However, tomorrow, he's facing my No.1 player, so unfortunately, I won't be cheering for him for once.

I just hope for a good match, hopefully three sets, with a lot of rallys and nice shots. I hope Youzhny won't choke and that Murray will improve his level. Looking forward to tomorrow's match. Good night to you all.
This wasn't terrible, Murray has won uglier than that. He was OK. Murray will never look like a flashy shot maker next to Verdasco so he finds other ways of winning mainly good defense and taking ball early when he has the opportunity. He did this well in 1st set, 2nd set , but in 3rd set felt Andy was a bit passive, and duly Nando handed it to him. Had Nando been more patient maybe it would have forced a different more attacking gameplan out of Murray we'll never know cos he didnt need to in the end.

Your right about his 1st serve lol no idea what has happened to that shot, at Queens and Wimbledon it was firing beautifully since then its been well crap

Dont worry about Bercy I think Andy can make QFs there so you can see him!

Double Grand slam champion. Olympic Gold Medalist. Holder of 9 Masters 1000 events # legend
Old 11-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #54

I hope you're right. I really want to see him again. I saw him last year already
I know it wasn't that bad today, I said "terrible" because I wanted to enhance my points and in a way, to me at least, he played really bad compared to what I know he's capable of doing. That's why.
I hope everyone can enjoy tomorrow's match.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #55
country flag Andi-M

Lucky you seeing Andy every year!! His draw in Paris is OK, so he should make it and if he does make QFs it'll prob be against Potro lol
Good luck to both men tommorow..although i want a slightly different outcome to you

Old 11-08-2009, 12:27 AM   #56
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GL 4 tommorow my sig needs updating!!
I always think of your sig when he's in a final

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:11 AM   #57
country flag roberthenman

roberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond reputeroberthenman has a reputation beyond repute

Take the title Andy

Adrian Garcia Julio Peralta Thomaz Bellucci Leo Mayer

Forever Marcelo Rios - Pete Sampras - Tim Henman
roberthenman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:55 AM   #58

Quote:
Lucky you seeing Andy every year!! His draw in Paris is OK, so he should make it and if he does make QFs it'll prob be against Potro lol
Good luck to both men tommorow..although i want a slightly different outcome to you
It's ok. I'm happy both of them are in the final May the better player win, and I'm looking forward to a good match
ps : Yeah !! I want to see Murray beat DelPo in Bercy !! Please, may this come true !! haha.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #59
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Andy!

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #60
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

unreal

PLEASE SOMEONE HAS LS??????????????????????
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote