Animals that you hate - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #61
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Animals that you hate

Humans.. totally.. they are THE most dangerous animals

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar

Last edited by kai. : 12-10-2009 at 08:36 PM.
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #62
country flag bokehlicious
Banned!

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I absolutely despise people who care more about animals than other human beings.
There's no Hilters, Mussolinis, Bushes, etc, in the animal world...
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #63
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

rats
roaches
flies
mosquitos
snails that eat my plants
crows that eat my plants
chimps of the G.W Bush variety
chimps of the greed variety

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #64
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

I have personally and viciously hated the bed bugs that once infested my apartment. They gave me almost a month of sleepless nights.

Other than that, I don't hate any animals. I don't hate individuals that much but despise the human species as a whole.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #65
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

I only hate insects. I'm quite keen on animals in general.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #66
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart. View Post
I'm one of them too and I'm proud of it
Many people in the workd live like animals. So maybe you should like them.

If you saw a dog dying on the street and next to it a human dying. Which do you save if you can only save one?

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:08 PM   #67
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
There's no Hilters, Mussolinis, Bushes, etc, in the animal world...
Your point being?
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:50 AM   #68
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

there is still a lot of horseshit coming from those who can only be labeled the ultimate hypocrites. those who profess to like animals more than human being should have no business spending endless hours trying to interact with human beings on chat boards and generally the internet.

and while they are at it, they also need to dispense with those human beings they live with and live instead only with animals.

moving out of the civilized world or away from it would need to be your next step. just go live in the wilderness or the jungle. since you cant stand people, why not just live off the land. why bother having a job where you may need to work with other "human beings". and if you must get a job in the city limits, work at a zoo instead.

Last edited by Clay Death : 11-03-2009 at 03:00 AM.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:00 AM   #69
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
rats
Very intelligent animals in fact, and they make perfect pets, too.

Quote:
roaches
Amazing how these fellows managed to survive some 20,000 years of evolution. Living fossiles, in fact.

Quote:
flies
mosquitos
Ever thought about how many, or rather, little amounts of bird life would be left if there were no insects for them to feed on?
Mosquitos can be a major nuisance, yes, but they have a good purpose of why being around.

Quote:
snails that eat my plants
Have to admit that I understand where you're coming from, here.

Quote:
crows that eat my plants
Crows? The most intelligent bird-family of all? They're fantastic.
They aren't herbivores at all, but rather omnivores, btw.

Quote:
chimps of the G.W Bush variety
chimps of the greed variety
Fully agree with you here.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 03:47 AM   #70
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

I like goats, ducks and pigs. Toads are not bad either. Oh and donkeys.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:28 AM   #71
country flag Bman96

Bman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond reputeBman96 has a reputation beyond repute

i hate rats we kill a lotin my house they look so sad and then i am proud that we are not these little disease ridden critters breaking our necks in a peanutbutter covered trap

Why don't you join another tennis forum??
there is a game called MDBC and it is identical to TT
http://challenge.atpworldtour.com/
Bman96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:57 PM   #72
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
there is still a lot of horseshit coming from those who can only be labeled the ultimate hypocrites. those who profess to like animals more than human being should have no business spending endless hours trying to interact with human beings on chat boards and generally the internet.

and while they are at it, they also need to dispense with those human beings they live with and live instead only with animals.

moving out of the civilized world or away from it would need to be your next step. just go live in the wilderness or the jungle. since you cant stand people, why not just live off the land. why bother having a job where you may need to work with other "human beings". and if you must get a job in the city limits, work at a zoo instead.
Agree. I believe that those that say that they care more for animals than humans, deep down do not.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #73
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post

Just because you like animals more does not mean you have to live with them. I get along fine with individuals both in my real life and on the internet so I have no problem interacting with them. Having said that, I find the human species to be one of the worst, the way we continue to destroy the planet and other species for our greed. I am not excluding myself from this set of humans. I am a part of the same system but I see no reason to pat ourselves on the back because we don't deserve it.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:53 PM   #74
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Very intelligent animals in fact, and they make perfect pets, too.

Amazing how these fellows managed to survive some 20,000 years of evolution. Living fossiles, in fact.

Ever thought about how many, or rather, little amounts of bird life would be left if there were no insects for them to feed on?
Mosquitos can be a major nuisance, yes, but they have a good purpose of why being around.

Have to admit that I understand where you're coming from, here.

Crows? The most intelligent bird-family of all? They're fantastic.
They aren't herbivores at all, but rather omnivores, btw.

Fully agree with you here.
Would you come here and take them away if you love them so much
Mosquitos have a higher purpose

So you do agree with ToniGreed being evil

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #75
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

bugs and pidgeons

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote