Jennifer Esposito of movie Crash Engaged To Australian Tennis Hunk Mark! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
country flag gorgo1986

gorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond reputegorgo1986 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jennifer Esposito of movie Crash Engaged To Australian Tennis Hunk Mark!

Samantha Who actress Jennifer Esposito and tennis player/reality TV star Mark Philippoussis are planning to wed!

"They are happily engaged and enjoying their time together," said Mark's rep. He proposed this summer and the two are happily planning the wedding.

This will be the second marriage for Jennifer, as she was once married to Bradley Cooper, but that doesn't mean Mark is inexperienced in love. He was the star of dating show The Age of Love, where women in their 20s and 40s competed for his affection.

At the end of the competition he ended up with one of the 20-somethings, describing himself as "a simple guy who wants a simple girl."

So, uh, guess you found one?!

Congrats!

Very good looking couple
Congrats Mark was always a favorite of mine

RAFA NADAL & TOMMY HAAS
FERNANDO VERDASCO, GRIGOR DIMITROV & FELI LOPEZ
* *Richard Gasquet *Carlos Moya *Juan "PICO"Monaco *David Ferrer
*Dima Tursunov *Roger Federer *Ilia Bozoljac *Lleyton Hewitt *Nishikori *Fognini *Ferrero *Bolelli *Gabashvili *Blake *Mahut *Pablo Andújar *Gaston Gaudio *David Nalbandian *Malisse *Jose Acasuso *Volandri *Bellucci *Giraldo *Isner *Schuettler
*Roddick *Del Potro *Chiudinelli *Clement *Mathieu *Tsonga *Murray *Lapentti *Monfils *Gonzalez *Youzhny *Berdych *Robredo *Seppi *Schwank
The tour won't be the same without you MARAT!!!
gorgo1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jennifer Esposito of movie Crash Engaged To Australian Tennis Hunk Mark!

Good to see Mark still getting play.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jennifer Esposito of movie Crash Engaged To Australian Tennis Hunk Mark!

I swear he went bankrupt?
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Probably why he's getting married:

Quote:
Mark Philippoussis has been trying to profit from his upcoming wedding to Law And Order actress Jennifer Esposito, according to reports.

The Australian tennis ace, who has apparently been suffering from money problems over the past few years, is believed to have started negotiations with magazines to gain exclusive access to both his engagement and wedding ceremony.

Sources told The Daily Telegraph that the successful bidder could pay as much as $200,000 (Ł114,000) for two separate stories on the couple.

A spokesperson for Aussie magazine Woman's Day said that the publication is interested in running the feature.

Philippoussis has previously romanced celebrities such as Anna Kournikova and Delta Goodrem. Esposito used to be married to actor Bradley Cooper.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...o-wedding.html

From Bradley Cooper to Philippoussis That's some step down.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #5
country flag magnoliaewan

magnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond reputemagnoliaewan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Career-wise, yes, it's a step-down but looks-wise, it's not a step-down.
magnoliaewan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #6
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Mark gets engaged more often than Haas and Becker combined. It's not official until someone gives a deposit check to the caterer.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:42 AM   #7
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
^^ Probably why he's getting married:

Philippousis>>>>>> some dumb guy out of Wedding Crashers. Terrible actor.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
country flag HoorayBeer

HoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond reputeHoorayBeer has a reputation beyond repute

This does not bode well for Age Of Love 2.
HoorayBeer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:05 AM   #9
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

lucky woman

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote