•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19 - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #196
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

I don't know. I don't have to like him to admire the things he's done. If I get the opprtunity, why not? I'd get as many pics and autographs as possible of all players I come across (without invading their privacy of course) but that might just be me.
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #197
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I actually have to side Nadine on this 1.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #198
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Nope I'm with Nat. I'd only take a photo of a player I kind of liked unless they were playing with someone else I liked. I'm not interested in autographs at all.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #199
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

So let's say the player u hate the most (in the top 30) wanted to give u his autograph, u would say no?
Old 10-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #200
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I'd never ever stalk a player for an autograph, but if I had the time I'd get one in one of those organised autograph sessions. Not a priority but an autographed picture would be cool.

I don't think I have players I hate though.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #201
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

vol. 19 is off to the flying start. dcm, djou, and jase and company are making sure we get off to a good start. well done old sports.

also lets start inviting--here and there-- some of the newcomers to mtf here and ask them to give the castle a try. that is part of being a castler. some may decide that its just their kind of place. i realize that it is the slow part of the year. things will start to pick up significantly around the australian open.

we also need some help with the ccrf. we will not specifically ask anybody for v cash and but all donations go to a good cause. they are eventually returned to the posters at the castle anyway if they choose to participate in the PWC staged by general habibko and his staff of 300.

Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #202
country flag Certinfy

CD
Old 10-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #203
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
So let's say the player u hate the most (in the top 30) wanted to give u his autograph, u would say no?

If Almagro (player I hate most in the top 100) walked up to me and said have my autograph I'd take it to be polite and then foist it off on someone who likes him.

Some wta person (I have absolutely no idea who it was) tried to give me her autograph because I was stood by a gate she walked though and I was like erm give those kids autographs instead which she did.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #204
country flag Dini

What is it about Almagro everyone hates? Everyone seems to have some sort of strong dislike for the guy...
Old 10-26-2009, 10:50 PM   #205
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
If Almagro (player I hate most in the top 100) walked up to me and said have my autograph I'd take it to be polite and then foist it off on someone who likes him.

Some wta person (I have absolutely no idea who it was) tried to give me her autograph because I was stood by a gate she walked though and I was like erm give those kids autographs instead which she did.
Almugro an exception, biggest asshole in the world. Personally i would throw it in his face and slap him.

No-one knows these WTA players
Old 10-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #206
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fuck U!!! Fuck U!!! Fuck U!!!
jase we dont need to say that to a lady even in jest old sport. its just good diplomacy and we do respect those who have earned their respect at the castle.

and besides i am a big enough fan of murray and djokovic to offset any of their nonfans.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:53 PM   #207
country flag Certinfy

It's Nat tho CD

But sorry.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #208
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
CD

what up daaaaaaaaaaaaawg.

hey i wonder if enough people know that i am a monster fan of murray and djokovic. i admire them both for what they have been able to achieve by such an early age.

murray and djokovic get no respect at all at mtf. i am not happy with that.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #209
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
What is it about Almagro everyone hates? Everyone seems to have some sort of strong dislike for the guy...
I watched him play Monaco this year at Wimby and they nearly came to blows, the umpire had to separate them and then even though he won, Almagro got booed off court and Monaco got cheered.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #210
country flag Certinfy

Djokovic seems to get alot of respect CD. Murray doesn't.
Closed Thread