•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19 - Page 111 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 04:02 PM   #1651
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditherless View Post
Oh yeah. I guess I won't be banned then? Phew.
Of course u won't
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2009, 04:04 PM   #1652
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Bad grammar? It was because you said you were going. But I have to go now...

LOL at the wig.

I'll get Wednesday and Saturday then.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #1653
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditherless View Post
That doesn't mean I'm him. its.like.that even made a whole list of similarities between me and claycourta.

There are a lot's similarities, but if they keep questioning me, the mods will ban me for being a double account. It happened with 8pNadal, modern tennis and Gaudio2004 already this year.

So 8pNadal was indeed RafaWonEverythingInSightAndCuredCancer?

I well remember some of the Rafatrolls thinking that Nat and I were the same person not that long ago.

Don't worry, the mods do indeed check IPs . That said, a troll can still make up double accounts by using a P R O X Y or just different computers, so it can be difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath777 View Post
The Agassi story is just getting ridiculous now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8335631.stm
Hi Catherine!
Yeah, it's really
Funny thing is, I well remember watching that RG, and thinking that his hair looked very awkward... but never would I have believed that he was indeed wearing a WIG at that time!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 04:05 PM   #1654
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Agassi story is just getting ridiculous now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8335631.stm

Agassi wig collapsed before final

First wife Brooke Shields persuaded Agassi to shave his head

Former tennis star Andre Agassi wore a wig held together with pins in his first Grand Slam final, excerpts from his autobiography have revealed.

The hairpiece - in his famous mullet style - had fallen apart the night before the 1990 French Open final, which Agassi lost to Andres Gomez.

Before the match he prayed "not for victory, but that my hairpiece would not fall off", he writes in Open.

Earlier excerpts revealed his use of drug crystal methamphetamine in 1997.

The 39-year-old, who retired in 2006, admits that - in order to escape a ban - he lied to tennis authorities that his drink had been spiked with the highly addictive drug.

Further excerpts describe his distress at the hair loss which led to him wearing a hairpiece.

"Every morning I would get up and find another piece of my identity on the pillow, in the wash basin, down the plughole," he writes.

But after the wig fell apart in the shower the night before the Paris final, his brother helped him clamp it together using about 20 clips.

Agassi writes: "Of course I could have played without my hairpiece, but what would all the journalists have written if they knew that all the time I was really wearing a wig?

"During the warming-up training before play I prayed. Not for victory, but that my hairpiece would not fall off.

"With each leap, I imagine it falling into the sand. I imagine millions of spectators move closer to their TV sets, their eyes widening and, in dozens of dialects and languages, ask how Andre Agassi's hair has fallen from his head."

Agassi went on to win eight Grand Slams during his career and is one of only six men to win all four major titles.

words fail. this is a true circus now.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:06 PM   #1655
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Love the avi José.
+1

Hi there, Nadine!

Anathema

Old 10-31-2009, 04:10 PM   #1656
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

It won't be long before the revelation that Agassi only did meth because he was depressed about his hair loss
cath777 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 04:11 PM   #1657
Anathemaniac

Quote:
It won't be long before the revelation that Agassi only did meth because he was depressed about his hair loss

And then some folks call us women 'vain'.

Anathema

Old 10-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #1658
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Karin how's your day been so far? =)
Old 10-31-2009, 04:16 PM   #1659
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Hi Karin how's your day been so far? =)
Quite okay, Nadine.
Very tired from visiting two concerts in a row, and I have a bit of a cold (not swine flu I hope ), so I'm taking it easy this weekend.

Anathema

Old 10-31-2009, 04:26 PM   #1660
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the year end championships when you have a player win only one round robin match, but they still make the finals
Old 10-31-2009, 04:27 PM   #1661
Anathemaniac

Quote:
I hate the year end championships when you have a player win only one round robin match, but they still make the finals
One of the major reasons why Mr. Disney supporting RR in tennis was beyond :retard: etc...

Anathema

Old 10-31-2009, 04:28 PM   #1662
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Cath Venus had match points in both of those matches she lost in RR.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:30 PM   #1663
country flag cath777

Quote:
Cath Venus had match points in both of those matches she lost in RR.
Truthfully, I wasn't paying that close attention Dementieva seemed to have been playing well until the last RR against Kuznetsova .
Old 10-31-2009, 04:46 PM   #1664
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Melzer going to win
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 05:42 PM   #1665
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

hey everyone

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread