•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19 - Page 104 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:29 AM   #1546
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

everyone left and ignored me CD

woke up early again didn't ya?
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2009, 11:31 AM   #1547
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
since when?

I won't believe until I find him in your sig

glad it's going well, hopefully you get rid of that stalking teacher soon

not before 8th >___> in time? I asked you before if you have plans in December and you ignored me
Didn't read that... well I'm home from the 2 till the 6, and maybe also during Christmas (not sure), otherwise I'm all yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Hon you wouldnt want me to tidy for you i end up finding something i havent seen for ages like a book or magazine and getting distracted by that instead so id basically be snooping through all your stuff. Im in a good mood so im completely ignoring the sexism btw!
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 11:33 AM   #1548
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
everyone left and ignored me CD

woke up early again didn't ya?

early to bed and early to rise old sport. i am still trying my little experiment.

well at least i am not that way. i always try to acknowledge everyone. and i know you are of the same sensitivities.

hey check this out:

i started this thread at the non chat section titled "most beautiful women on the planet". and i listed my 3 choices--casta, catherine zeta jones, and claudia shiffer. and then i listed my 2 honorable mentions which were jessical beil and ash rai. all pics were classy pics.

mods eliminated my thread and those pics. and now some dude langers has the same thread and my title name is attributed to him.

it doesnt make any sense. why would the mods do that? it was done in good taste.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 11:36 AM   #1549
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Didn't read that... well I'm home from the 2 till the 6, and maybe also during Christmas (not sure), otherwise I'm all yours.

well that's cool then, I'll tell you about my exact schedule with dates when I have everything confirmed
Old 10-31-2009, 11:38 AM   #1550
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
early to bed and early to rise old sport. i am still trying my little experiment.

well at least i am not that way. i always try to acknowledge everyone. and i know you are of the same sensitivities.

hey check this out:

i started this thread at the non chat section titled "most beautiful women on the planet". and i listed my 3 choices--casta, catherine zeta jones, and claudia shiffer. and then i listed my 2 honorable mentions which were jessical beil and ash rai. all pics were classy pics.

mods eliminated my thread and those pics. and now some dude langers has the same thread and my title name is attributed to him.

it doesnt make any sense. why would the mods do that? it was done in good taste.
that would mean they "merged" your thread with the other older thread, since both serve the same purpose in mod's opinion, but at least they changed the older thread title to your new title
Old 10-31-2009, 11:40 AM   #1551
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that would mean they "merged" your thread with the other older thread, since both serve the same purpose in mod's opinion, but at least they changed the older thread title to your new title

spot on general habibski. just took another look at it and that is exactly what they have done.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:41 AM   #1552
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

going back to sleep. was going to grab some green tea and try to wake up but its raining cats and dogs here.

why bother getting on the road in this horrible weather.

later everyone.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #1553
country flag habibko

later CD

Old 10-31-2009, 12:11 PM   #1554
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Castle

I didn't know Ferrer was from Valencia.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #1555
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Hi Castle

I didn't know Ferrer was from Valencia.
I've said it many times, but you just don't listen to me.

He's form northern Alicante actually, and Ferrero from southern Valencia (like me), but it's everything in the Region of Valencia, and they both live in the city.

Ferrer is Catalan for "smith" BTW. Ferrero is probably just a bastardisation of Ferrer.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:33 PM   #1556
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I must have forgotten José.

Smith... And what the hell does bastardisation mean?!
Old 10-31-2009, 12:34 PM   #1557
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

yay, MTF Works on this phone =)
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #1558
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Can't get this out of my head.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #1559
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
I must have forgotten José.

Smith... And what the hell does bastardisation mean?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_(linguistics)
Old 10-31-2009, 12:45 PM   #1560
country flag habibko

I know what bastardisation means and you don't Nadine?

I watched a great German movie today, "Das Leben der Anderen", anyone knows it? Hosay maybe?
Closed Thread