•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #136
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.19

R u banging your head for fun? Or are u banging it because ur mad?
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #137
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why Jase, they freak me out. Give me the creeps and it's not the twinness because my mum is a twin and she doesn't freak me out.

Karin wth were you doing betting on Shittler (and yes I know I was going on about nicknames earlier but he and Almagro do deserve theirs).
Old 10-26-2009, 09:40 PM   #138
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Buying a ticket off someone else on MTF...
Old 10-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #139
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with buying a ticket from someone on mtf? Seriously??!!
Old 10-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #140
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
R u banging your head for fun? Or are u banging it because ur mad?
I'm not a masochist. Not really, though me posting in GM might at times give that impression, .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Karin wth were you doing betting on Shittler (and yes I know I was going on about nicknames earlier but he and Almagro do deserve theirs).

Yeah, dunno what got into me there.
Oh and LaMugro won his match today. Couldn't be worse.
(I'm having a bit of fun with the nicknames, sorry. I can be real )

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #141
country flag Certinfy

Ah ok about the Bryan Bros

Quote:
What is wrong with buying a ticket from someone on mtf? Seriously??!!
I don't know I personally wouldn't trust anyone on here (with the odd exception of a few)
Old 10-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #142
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know I personally wouldn't trust anyone on here
It's not THAT bad.

Anathema

Old 10-26-2009, 09:45 PM   #143
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
It's not THAT bad.
Personal Opinion i guess
Old 10-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #144
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Personal Opinion i guess
Nah, I've quite a few very nice experiences with meeting MTF posters in Real Life.

Anathema

Old 10-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #145
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Nah, I've quite a few very nice experiences with meeting MTF posters in Real Life.
That's because u r u, and u r very nice and ur awesome.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #146
country flag Cloudygirl

MTF is like real life. Some of the people you meet are nice but some are complete shitheads.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #147
Anathemaniac

Quote:
That's because u r u, and u r very nice and ur awesome.

The people I have met were very nice too. Hope to be able to meet you someday as well.

Do you ever go to tournaments, Jase?

Anathema

Old 10-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #148
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
MTF is like real life. Some of the people you meet are nice but some are complete shitheads.
Yeah this is right i guess. I bet most of the people in this thread are alot different in real life tho
Old 10-26-2009, 09:51 PM   #149
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
I trust Ellen. She met up with Rosie in Roland Garros and I've got her FB and everything. Plus the O2 is not that far away anyway, if it doesn't work out it's not like I have to take 2 flights back home.
3 flights back home?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #150
country flag Certinfy

Man i would love to meet some of u guys.
Closed Thread