Andre at US Open 2004 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2004, 10:27 PM   #1
country flag Gigan

Gigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Andre at US Open 2004

I think it is time to open New Thread.
Do you agree?

We wish Ande all the best in US Open 2004 and then at Tennis Masters Cup Houston !!!!

Andre, you are the best of the best!!!!
Good luck for you!!

Advertisement

Old 08-08-2004, 10:32 PM   #2
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andre at US Open 2004

I agree!. Good luck for the US Open, amazing Andre!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 02:38 AM   #3
country flag sandhyanair

sandhyanair is on a distinguished road

Andre u can really win U.S open. GOOD LUCK.
sandhyanair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:15 AM   #4
country flag Gigan

Gigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Andre at US Open 2004

From Yesterday's Interview: (Full story here: _h__p://www.cincytennis.com/1009/players/interviews/agassi6.asp).

Q. After an incredible evening like this (def. Roddick), how does this make you feel going into the US Open ?

ANDRE AGASSI: Well, like I said, it's important. It's crucial, you know. It's crucial I come out here and play against the best. You can't always control where that ball bounces, but I wanted to make sure that the best players in the world have to play their best tennis to beat me. That's certainly what allows you to know that you get a look at the basket.

I felt like I did that tonight. Had the ball not sort of fallen my way, I still would be feeling like I'm bringing a game that somebody's going to have to stop. That's all you can ask for.

Old 08-09-2004, 05:41 AM   #5
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Go Andre!

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 08:19 AM   #6
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond repute

He will play before the Us Open, in Washington.

Tennis posters, photos, autograph to sell or swap.
www.gportal.hu/portal/posters
Soccer posters to sell or swap!!
www.gportal.hu/portal/nikesoccer
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 05:19 PM   #7
Steffi

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Andre win Us Open! I think, he can win! GO ANDRE!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2004, 06:42 PM   #8
hythger

hythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond reputehythger has a reputation beyond repute

go Agassi!
You're the man
hythger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:40 PM   #9
country flag Gigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agassi Fan
He will play before the Us Open, in Washington.
Yes,
Andre will play first in Legg Mason Tennis Classic, Washington DC, USA
August 14-22, 2004.

From Andre's interview in Cincinnati (_h__p://www.cincytennis.com/1009/players/interviews/agassi7.asp

"Q. Is this like the perfect warmup? For you, you won here, now you're going to Washington and you've had great success in your career in Washington, so you must have a good feeling about that event on your way to the Open?
ANDRE AGASSI: Yeah, I think this ?? well, this summer has a very nice rhythm to it for me. I mean, I've always enjoyed playing in Washington. To get the win here over some of the best players in the world is certainly the biggest accomplishment for me leading up to the Open.
But going into Washington, I'll be able to go out there now and really try to even take my game to another place before the Open.
You know, with the week off and Washington, week off, then the US Open, possibly it's a great schedule.

Q. Looking ahead to the US Open, how much more dangerous do you think you will be for that tournament now than you would have been if this week hadn't happened the way it has?
ANDRE AGASSI: Well, I feel a lot more belief and conviction in what it is I'm doing out there, so that's only going to help me. Three?out?of?five, there's more time to settle into what it is you do to make a guy play a great match start to finish. It's harder for guys to do that. So that helps me to sort of relax and look forward to it.
I mean, I certainly have more confidence now than I've had in a long time. And I probably came into this week arguably at my lowest point, you know. Just it's been so many months since I've put together a few matches in a row, and now I'm looking forward to getting out there and reaping the rewards of the work.

Q. Would it be safe to put my money on you, that you will follow through and win the title in New York?
ANDRE AGASSI: Well, if you believe in statistics (smiling)...
You know, sports, you got to get out there and you got to play. So I'll go into the US Open feeling good, but it's a long ways away. ...."

_______
Andre, we wish you success first in Washington, then in US open.
You can win both competitions!!!

Andre Agassi forever
Gigan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:01 AM   #10
country flag kwan

kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan kwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigan
Yes,
Andre will play first in Legg Mason Tennis Classic, Washington DC, USA
August 14-22, 2004.

From Andre's interview in Cincinnati (_h__p://www.cincytennis.com/1009/players/interviews/agassi7.asp

"Q. Is this like the perfect warmup? For you, you won here, now you're going to Washington and you've had great success in your career in Washington, so you must have a good feeling about that event on your way to the Open?
ANDRE AGASSI: Yeah, I think this ?? well, this summer has a very nice rhythm to it for me. I mean, I've always enjoyed playing in Washington. To get the win here over some of the best players in the world is certainly the biggest accomplishment for me leading up to the Open.
But going into Washington, I'll be able to go out there now and really try to even take my game to another place before the Open.
You know, with the week off and Washington, week off, then the US Open, possibly it's a great schedule.

Q. Looking ahead to the US Open, how much more dangerous do you think you will be for that tournament now than you would have been if this week hadn't happened the way it has?
ANDRE AGASSI: Well, I feel a lot more belief and conviction in what it is I'm doing out there, so that's only going to help me. Three?out?of?five, there's more time to settle into what it is you do to make a guy play a great match start to finish. It's harder for guys to do that. So that helps me to sort of relax and look forward to it.
I mean, I certainly have more confidence now than I've had in a long time. And I probably came into this week arguably at my lowest point, you know. Just it's been so many months since I've put together a few matches in a row, and now I'm looking forward to getting out there and reaping the rewards of the work.

Q. Would it be safe to put my money on you, that you will follow through and win the title in New York?
ANDRE AGASSI: Well, if you believe in statistics (smiling)...
You know, sports, you got to get out there and you got to play. So I'll go into the US Open feeling good, but it's a long ways away. ...."

_______
Andre, we wish you success first in Washington, then in US open.
You can win both competitions!!!

Andre Agassi forever

I thought Andre was playing the tournament in Long Island one week before the US open starts???
kwan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:29 AM   #11
country flag Gigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwan
I thought Andre was playing the tournament in Long Island one week before the US open starts???

It seems that he will choose later one of those two tournaments before USO...

Old 08-10-2004, 01:44 PM   #12
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigan
It seems that he will choose later one of those two tournaments before USO...

Andre Agassi Steffi Graf Justine Henin

Tennis posters, photos, autograph to sell or swap.
www.gportal.hu/portal/posters
Soccer posters to sell or swap!!
www.gportal.hu/portal/nikesoccer
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:59 PM   #13
country flag Gigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agassi Fan
I hope, he will win both.
There is also Olimpycs 2004,
but he does not go there...

Old 08-10-2004, 04:34 PM   #14
country flag karenpoon

karenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond reputekarenpoon has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, win dc and uso.
karenpoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 06:35 PM   #15
RebelNYC

RebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond reputeRebelNYC has a reputation beyond repute

GO ANDRE AT US OPEN! I am going to three sessions (so far) so I hope I get
a chance to see Andre play! More important, I WANT HIM TO PLAY WELL and
get a good draw and anything can happen! GO ANDRE!!!!
RebelNYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote