Au revoir et Bercy... - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #136
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Au revoir et Bercy...

I'm trying to calm myself down but I'm sure I'll cry again everytime I watch the ceremony.
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #137
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
And now for some new adventures...

Awwww, lucy ... that's so sweet

I loved it all, went to, like all of you, a rollercoaster of emotions while watching the ceremony (like what's new while watching marat ). i feel blessed seeying him play live multiple times, and went through a decade of following his every move ... Tennis will never be the same without him!

Group and a huge :smooch; for everyone!

And man, do i wish to be at that party tonight
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:38 PM   #138
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

fortunately for me, I have an appointment in 20 mins, I had just started putting eye makeup on as the ceremony was coming to an end, so, I cried, but really had to stop. When I go home and watch this again on DVR I will let the real tears fall...

Bercy did a wonderful job, as did Marat today. I'm so proud of him and so fortunate that I've had you all to share this love for him with. Off to my appointments with a heave heart, but will try to think of him celebrating and hopefully that will make me smile.
Old 11-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #139
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and as i said in the ls thread already ... If anyone taped the match and the ceremony ... can you please put it on youtube or megaupload, please??

If anyone taped it on VCR oe DVD, i'm very willing to put in some mony so you can sent it to me ... if someone is willing to do it, please pm me then, my gratitude will be huge!
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:44 PM   #140
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
fortunately for me, I have an appointment in 20 mins, I had just started putting eye makeup on as the ceremony was coming to an end, so, I cried, but really had to stop. When I go home and watch this again on DVR I will let the real tears fall...
Bercy did a wonderful job, as did Marat today. I'm so proud of him and so fortunate that I've had you all to share this love for him with. Off to my appointments with a heave heart, but will try to think of him celebrating and hopefully that will make me smile.
Sherri Hope colleagues, doctor, dentist etc are gentle with you!
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #141
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #142
country flag Shadow1

Shadow1 is on a distinguished road

Oh my god! Marat, i will miss you so much!

Thank you so much for 9 amazing years, years of an very emotional rollercoaster and 9 never forgettable years of my life. I think these years had everything in it you can wish for and that would never have been the case with any other player.

Marat, you reached me in my heart with your tennis and your personality like I never thought any person could do!!!
Marat, tennis will never ever be the same without you and indeed it is over for me now!
I wish you all the best for your new life!!!!! You will always be in my heart!
Shadow1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #143
country flag Mario66

Mario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond reputeMario66 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a day I will never forget. Every good thing comes to an end some day and this is one of those days...

Good thing is that we`ll have all the memories and videos. But it`s just so sad that we don`t see Marat anymore playing like he has played. I miss you already, My Man!

Marat, You were The Greatest Of All!

Thank You for everything, hope You`ll enjoy Your life now!

Marat Safin
Mario Lemieux

Roger Federer

Carlitos Tevez

Simo Eerikäinen
Mario66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #144
country flag shirleysafin

shirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond reputeshirleysafin has a reputation beyond repute

farewell to Marat,
Farewell to our youth ages
BRYANS
JEREMY CHARDY
TOMMY ROBREDOR
MARCO ANCIC
shirleysafin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #145
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute

Go Marat and good luck

the greatest era of tennis is over...
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #146
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sitting at starbucks on my iPhone trying to read all your awesome posts, with teary eyes in between my work appointments when what comes on the stereo, my all-time favorite Sinatra song "One for my baby, and one more for the road"... Couldn't imagine a more fitting song! If you don't know it, give it a listen - today would be a good day to hear it
Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #147
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't wanna say goodbye, I wanna believe that we'll see him again! Please, Marat, go to parties, go to social events go wherever you want to go but make sure a photographer is there to catch the moment
Old 11-11-2009, 05:05 PM   #148
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

Have only just stopped the tears falling, a mixture of joy and sadness. I was stunned by the frequency, and finesse, of the net appproaches. Big Yin, you saved it for last and finally listened to your FG! Git. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

It was a good quality match to end on. Can I just say a last thank you to you for the agony and the ecstasy over the years? You were the guy that made me love tennis again, and a really big thank you for that.

Forever my Big Pixie. Forever your fairy godmother.

Go enjoy life now ... the door's wide open.

FG

PS I'm defrosting the blonde for you ... do you want the slippers on the side?
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #149
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Del Potro said: "When I started to play ATP tournaments, I met him and I told to him 'You are my idol'. After that, we started a good relationship. He's very friendly [and] he speak Spanish. He's a great person. We will miss him in the tournaments."

awww no wonder he was teary eyed when he sat on the bench next to him.
I think he wrote "Goodbye Marat" on the camera instead of signing it and that made Marat smile.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #150
country flag Safi

Yeah, and when Marat was talking to him in the ceremony JM also got teary eyes.