Cricket: 20/20 Champions League - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: Cricket: 20/20 Champions League

Whobegotyou for the Cox Plate
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #17
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Whobegotyou for the Cox Plate

El Segundo

I remember last year jim backed Whoebe large and he failed to run top 3. Don't know what race that was.

His last win isn't convincing and I agree with Oliver that he shouldn't be this short.

Luckily I'm backing Segundo more for the place and top 6.

Also apparently sportingbet have a special on. If your selection comes second to whobe, you'll get your money back.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #18

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

So far so good.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:22 PM   #19

I'd love for them to bowl NSW out.

Old 10-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #20

I'm going to give you a warning. Take out that signature and any other reference to me. If you don't, I will contact the administrators and they will do it for me.

That is a warning. I've told you and asked you to please do it. So you should honour it.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:12 PM   #21
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

I can't.

I thought the reason I was banned was because of this signature.

I was quite surprised when I logged in to see that it was still there.

You'll have to ask a mod to do it.

But in any case, why do you care so much Bolar? You keep telling me that you're a winner, but you act like a complete loser. How does my having this signature greatly affect your life? Are you having trouble sleeping? Are you able to maintain an erection?

Ps. You "warning" me means absolute jack shit. Am I meant to be scared of you Bolar? I am superior to you in every single facet of life. And why should I honour any request from you? You are a lying cheating scumbag. I just hope you reside in a secluded area, away from shops and primary schools and the like.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:14 PM   #22

No worries.

Jimbo, I would just love for us to be civil here.

In anycase, you, gamblore and I were all banned was due to the fighting with each other. That's the reason. I just don't want us to get banned again.

P.S - Good luck with your quaddie.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #23
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
I can't.

I thought the reason I was banned was because of this signature.

I was quite surprised when I logged in to see that it was still there.

You'll have to ask a mod to do it.

But in any case, why do you care so much Bolar? You keep telling me that you're a winner, but you act like a complete loser. How does my having this signature greatly affect your life? Are you having trouble sleeping? Are you able to maintain an erection?

Ps. You "warning" me means absolute jack shit. Am I meant to be scared of you Bolar? I am superior to you in every single facet of life. And why should I honour any request from you? You are a lying cheating scumbag. I just hope you reside in a secluded area, away from shops and primary schools and the like.

you gotta admit this jim has a way with words
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #24
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
No worries.

Jimbo, I would just love for us to be civil here.

In anycase, you, gamblore and I were all banned was due to the fighting with each other. That's the reason. I just don't want us to get banned again.

P.S - Good luck with your quaddie.
WTF? Fighting? I never fought with you.

I merely swatted you away with my fly swat because you are so small and insignificant.

Are you telling me that I got banned for swatting?

What a tough gig!
Old 10-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #25

I'm not acting like a loser. I am indeed a winner. But to discredit me when you know nothing about me, that's something else. You're gutless and shameless.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 10-23-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:25 PM   #26
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I'm not acting like a loser. I am indeed a winner. But to discredit me when you know nothing about me, that's something out. You're gutless and shameless.
That's something out? What does that mean?

I discredited you due to your foul posts on this board.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:30 PM   #27

What about my posts do you find offensive?

Old 10-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #28

Bravo and Ganga are going to guide them home again.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #29

Bravo over 28.5 @ $1.83
Ganga over 20.5 @ $1.83

Old 10-23-2009, 05:35 PM   #30
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

New South Wales Or Trinidad?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote