Cricket: 20/20 Champions League - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cricket: 20/20 Champions League

This has been a gold mine the last few weeks backing Trinidad & Tobago especially.

Duminy over 35.5 @ $1.83

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2009, 03:14 PM   #2

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricket: 20/20 Champions League

Just as I posted the above, Gibbs fell for 42.

Trinidad & Tobago will win this match and win the tournament, but $1.50 is too low at the moment, particularly if Duminy gets going.

Before the match I had chosen Barath High Bat for T&T @ $5.50

Barath is on the verge of being selected for the West Indies test team to open with Gayle in Australia. Will put in a good showing here to cement that spot.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #3

If this South African team plays in the final, back NSW.

If T&T play in the final, back them.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #4

Won the Duminy bet.

Await the Barath bet - this guy is a fucking gun.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:34 PM   #5
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Bolar Back In Business
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:42 PM   #6

2 wickets down, doesn't faze me.

T&T to win @ $2.20

Ganga, Simmonds, Bravo and Pollard will guide them home. The openers both did their job. Middle order now to steer them home. Ganga and Bravo use their experience.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #7

Trinidad & Tobago are class. They will kick New South Wales arse.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

bolar what happened?

why did you lot get banned?
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:14 AM   #9

Because the moderators were sick of me reporting Gamblore's and its.like.that's every negative post towards me.

Instead of doing the obvious and get rid of the cause of the problem, they got rid of all 3 of us when it should have been those two that should have gone.

Mind you I can understand why they did it, I reacted to them. Instead of fighting back I'll just report every post of theirs that is negative towards me. They know it too and I've told them time and time again. Stop referring to me in your signature and stop spreading crap around and we will all live happily ever after. If they persist with the crap again, I will continue to report them and risk getting banned again.

Old 10-23-2009, 07:18 AM   #10

Trinidad & Tobago @ $2.20

They will go undefeated and win the 5 miliion dollars.

Hughes NSW most runs @ $4.25
Total run outs - Under 1.5 @ $1.67
Ganga more runs than Simmonds @ $1.95
Barath more runs than Perkins @ $2

Old 10-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #11
bad gambler

Welcome back Bolar

Let's not beat around the bush here, T&T are a bunch of cowboys. Fluked their way to the final on the back of some luck hitting

Rather take the better balanced and more experienced team in the final but NSW's price is too short IMO
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:45 AM   #12

Good to be back and good to see Voss has done everything in his power to deliever Brisbane a flag in the next few years.

Anyway, you did not see their performance against NSW? That wasn't a fluke.

It all depends on how their players go against the NSW quicks again. They will go after Stuart Clark.

If T&T win this tournament, I would be almost inclined for their starting 11 minus one of the spinners to be the starting 11 for the first test next month at the Gabba.

When T & T bat first and score near 200, then you can take NSW

Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #13
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Good to be back and good to see Voss has done everything in his power to deliever Brisbane a flag in the next few years.

Anyway, you did not see their performance against NSW? That wasn't a fluke.

It all depends on how their players go against the NSW quicks again. They will go after Stuart Clark.

If T&T win this tournament, I would be almost inclined for their starting 11 minus one of the spinners to be the starting 11 for the first test next month at the Gabba.

When T & T bat first and score near 200, then you can take NSW
Bolar, you are kidding right? How many times out of ten do you think Pollard would go off like he did that night? NSW dominated that match right the way through and it was only a Katich blunder in his bowling rotation exposing Henriques to Pollard coupled with a once in a blue moon type of innings from Pollard that won them the game.

In every single match T&T were in a losing position but some how managed to pull it out of their arse. They rely way too much on their batting.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:04 AM   #14
bad gambler

And this is not patriotism on my part, I couldn't careless if NSW wins or lose tonight. I'm just commenting on what I have seen from T&T, I honestly believe there are times a lot of their batsmen just close their eyes when swinging wildly as they do.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #15

I agree that partly some of T&T's batting performances have been flukes, but they have a young team who can bond well and have bonded well. Thats where their success has come for. They are that close they would probably give each other hand or head jobs in the change rooms. That's their success.