Paulo's birthday - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #1
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paulo's birthday

Hi everybody !!
Every year I try to give a present to Paulo for his birthday. This year I would like to make an album with a lot of pictures and especially pictures of victories, of his all carrier.. So I need your help (if you want to I don't want to oblige anyone..)

People who participate have to give me one picture which means a lot for him and to explain why. I will put the pix in the album and explain why you choose it. (In english too lol)

Then if you have pix taken outside the court, can you please send them to my mail.. It will be a big part on the book
(alias0985syd@aol.com)

A part of this, we will make a birthday card so if you want me to write your message on it, I can of course...
Thanks for you help
Angélique
grosjeanlol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote