~* VIDEOS Of RAFA *~ - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-12-2012, 12:57 AM   #241
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* VIDEOS Of RAFA *~

So good that I’m posting it in every thread.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #242
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

This funny video from the doubles match with Marcel Granollers in Halle has to be posted here.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:18 AM   #243
country flag The Fearhand

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Most of you probably have seen this one and I was thinking about posting it in the GD but knowing how it goes over there concerning anything Rafa I'm better off just posting it here. In my opinion one of the coolest shots I've ever seen. Look at Roddicks face, Federers hands over his head like he's thinking OMG and Djokovics reaction everyone was so shocked and amazed at the same time.

For people who don't know..this point is from the Hit for Haiti charity match.

The Fearhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #244
country flag Rafa is the GOAT

Rafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRafa is the GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon20 View Post
Most of you probably have seen this one and I was thinking about t posting it in the GD but knowing how it goes over there concerning anything Rafa I'm better off just posting it here. In my opinion one of the coolest shots I've ever seen. Look at Roddicks face, Federers hands over his head like he's thinking OMG and Djokovics reaction everyone was so shocked and amazed at the same time.

For people who don't know..this point is from the Hit for Haiti charity match.

Here is one of if not my favorite Rafa moment
The greatest match of all time
Two of the greatest if not the greatest players in tennis history
I cried of hapiness after this match
I was in the stadium and had goot seats
Eventually got Rafa's authograph and a pic with him thereafter, after waiting for 2 hours after the match was finished outside
The highlights are 1080p
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aem72ucNPZo

Last edited by Rafa is the GOAT : 07-24-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Rafa is the GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #245

The Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond reputeThe Fearhand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya07 View Post
Davenport, Graf, Navratilova, Henin and Federer, Sampras, Nadal, Agassi HIT FOR HAITI MATCH you can find HERE
Does anyone have this match and is able to upload it ? Looks like an amazing charity match.
Agassi always makes it fun and Graf, Navra, Henin great women legends and great mens legends. Wish I could watch this one.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:33 PM   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa is the GOAT View Post
Here is one of if not my favorite Rafa moment
The greatest match of all time
Two of the greatest if not the greatest players in tennis history
I cried of hapiness after this match
I was in the stadium and had goot seats
Eventually got Rafa's authograph and a pic with him thereafter, after waiting for 2 hours after the match was finished outside
The highlights are 1080p
Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aem72ucNPZo

Lucky you, i'm jealous now .

I think i have that final match on my harddisk somewhere. Special one that match.

Last edited by The Fearhand : 07-24-2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #247
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa crashes the AO 13, or did he?

Cool video from this guy though.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #248
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

highlights atp VTR open Viña del Mar 2013

RAFAEL NADAL vs FEDERICO DELBONIS

http://videobam.com/sGYoW
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:24 PM   #249
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

This is from 2 years ago, but I hadn't seen it before. I love grandpas. And grandmas too.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #250
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

entrevista a Rafael Nadal por Guillermo Salatino en Viña del Mar 2013

http://videobam.com/TEuHF
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #251
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
This is from 2 years ago, but I hadn't seen it before. I love grandpas. And grandmas too.

How sweet.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:24 AM   #252
country flag PureStormy

PureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond reputePureStormy has a reputation beyond repute

PureStormy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #253
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer 2013 Indian Wells Highlights

JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #254
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

The CNN Open Court itw.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=it...dal-mexico.cnn
Old 03-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #255
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

New Pokerstars video:

(found on twitter via PokerStars.com)
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote