Sorry if any of these have been posted
121. In a lifetime an average person eats 3 spiders while sleeping.
122. If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
123. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
124. The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
125. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
126. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
127. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
128. The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.
129. The reason honey is so easy to digest is that it’s already been digested by a bee.
130. The color blue has a calming effect. It causes the brain to release calming hormones.
131. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die.
132. Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
133. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
134. When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
135. Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros.
136. It cost 7 million dollars to build the Titanic and 200 million to make a film about it.
137. The attachment of the human skin to muscles is what causes dimples.
138. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
139. Human hair and fingernails continue to grow after death.
140. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
141. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
142. Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die.
143. Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
144. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
145. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
146. The average person laughs 13 times a day.
147. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
148. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to a slaughterhouse in Bonn. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded, trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
149. a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural cause.
150. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!