SORRY, We are cheated by China Open - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
country flag fino7marat

fino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond repute
Red face SORRY, We are cheated by China Open

I apologize for making a new thread, but there is something really important to tell you.

Weeks ago I posted a thread about asking for ideas of marat's retirng ceremony, but things changed now.

I bet you have read the interview after round 1, and obviously Marat did not know about the ceremony.

A few days before I posted the idea thread, the organizer of China Open contacted our forum and said we would design the ceremony and we spent a long time trying to make our design better. But things going on changed thoroughly.

They only wanted the ceremony to last for onlt 5~7 mins and we, yes, argued with the organizer and the ceremony might last for 15 mins. that could be OK.

Oh, and the organizer said that all our designs as well as our hard work had gone to dustbin. They will design the ceremont.

Today, they told us the ceremony will last for only a few minutes and my friends were angry about that because they are not informed about the decrease of time.

They were not ever offered tickets for today's match. how much did my Friends helped the organizers to make it better!

OK, my friends showed their objection, saying that they will not take part in the ceremony which they devoted themselves to.

And the Organizer refused their demand to increase the ceremony time at last.

so there won't be a ceremony. that's ok, because marat doesn't want to have one.

Oh, they did not even contact with Marat before but they said that Marat was happy to have one, on the official website.

http://www.chinaopen.com.cn/news/en/...9/195960.shtml

there won't be a ceremony. perhaps there will be a faked one.

True safinholics will not give marat our wishes but some faked ones who work for China Open may appear at the party.

I am just soooo sad now.
fino7marat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SORRY, We are cheated by China Open

fino, what a huge disappointment for you guys, after all the time and creative energy you spent working on something memorable for Marat. Let's hope nobody steals your ideas at the party, that would be the final straw! One of you has to sneak in somehow as a spy!
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Fino, dear, don't be sad. Marat never wanted this ceremony so it was doomed from the beginning. But the main thing is that you already showed him your support at the airport and during the match and Marat is gratefull for that and he knows about his true chinese fans.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
country flag fino7marat

fino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond repute

but we have already sent our videos to the organizers, and what's more they wrer being really really rude to our friends...

we are really really angry!

they cheated us, and all safinholics around the world...
Old 10-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #5
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Fino, I'm so sorry you and your friends were cheated, that was not nice from the organizers. And sorry all your hard work was partly wasted. But Marat doesn't like big ceremonies anyway and I'm sure he knows that we all, his fans love him so don't feel too sad.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #6
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino7marat View Post
but we have already sent our videos to the organizers, and what's more they were being really really rude to our friends... we are really really angry! they cheated us, and all safinholics around the world...
I hope you asked for the immediate return of your vids?! what did they say?
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
country flag fino7marat

If they can have a faked ceremony, they will have the copies of our videos...
Old 10-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #8
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino7marat View Post
If they can have a faked ceremony, they will have the copies of our videos...
I don't think there will be any ceremony at all. Probably Marat will give on-court interview and that's all.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Fino... that is such a bummer. For them to have wasted your time like that and caused you all that disappointment is just awful. He knows you all support him (as you can see by his post match presser) and he truly appreciates it, hopefully that warms your heart just a little bit.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #10
country flag regikulj

regikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond repute

Marat has always this struggle between his Ego and his privacy...believe me...yes he would have liked a Farewell Event...and if u ask him now he would say no no i dont want anything...but yes he would love it...and he would have another good memory of tennis...
I just cant believe what happened!!! Those Chinese organizers how cheaters n fakers WOW!!
Dont feel bad guys...You did right ...u had the best intentions...!!
regikulj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #11
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by regikulj View Post
Marat has always this struggle between his Ego and his privacy...believe me...yes he would have liked a Farewell Event...and if u ask him now he would say no no i dont want anything...but yes he would love it...and he would have another good memory of tennis...
I just cant believe what happened!!! Those Chinese organizers how cheaters n fakers WOW!!
Dont feel bad guys...You did right ...u had the best intentions...!!
sorry, but one thing is for sure he didn't want to have this farewell ceremony. He totally refused to have such a ceremony at KC in Moscow and mind it's his own country and home city and still he declined the offer to have a ceremony there.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #12
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry, fino, for hearing this... With all the effort you put through, the meetups and everything...

but you know, in spite of all of this, you can send the videos to Marat's management... and he might watch them...

I have been reading the other board of Marat fans in freeforums, and the webby said the retirement ceremony was just plain bull.

But I agree with regikulj, Marat does not ask for such a ceremony, this is a guy who hasn't got a clue or is truly rejecting the idea of him being a, well, whatever that is, but I'm quite sure if the organizers do give him a farewell ceremony on the spot (surprise) Im quite sure he wouldn't have a chance to refuse, and he might quite enjoy it. Or if he is a sucker for that kind of attention, well I suggest he fake it for the fans! Well this is only my imagination...

You see Marat sells tickets...and the organizers got it...Those scums.

I hate people who deceive other people. Well thank God there's karma.
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
sorry, but one thing is for sure he didn't want to have this farewell ceremony. He totally refused to have such a ceremony at KC in Moscow and mind it's his own country and home city and still he declined the offer to have a ceremony there.
Oh really? I know he doesn't like the ceremonies much but at least at home they should make something for him. With all this underachieving and other blah-blah he's still had an amazing career.
He should've won the Kremlin Cup last year btw.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #14
country flag momo_momo

momo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond reputemomo_momo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah he totally deserves one. Like it or not Marat. Hehe now off you go everyone and storm the tournament!
momo_momo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
country flag fino7marat

the videos won't be shown...

and the organoizers are hanging around, trying to find out if there will be somebody who wants to attend the so called ceremony...

I can't see the freeforum because the board is banned in China...