Britian's Shining Star__ Luke Bambridge - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Britian's Shining Star__ Luke Bambridge

Luke Bambridge
1-25-1995 (age 15)
ranking: 681
DualMedia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britian's Shining Star__ Luke Bambridge

Let's not get too excited!
Old 04-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #3
country flag DualMedia

DualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond reputeDualMedia has a reputation beyond repute

I am excited, he won eddie herr under 14
Old 04-18-2010, 03:48 PM   #4
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Other winners of the Eddie Herr under 14 were Coria, Bohli, Berankis, Dimitrov and Brendan Evans. Impressive.

On the other side of the coin Simon Dickson, the only other GBR winner who won in 1995 and achieved a highest ATP ranking of 469. Not so impressive.

Like I said, don't get too excited! Bump the thread if he wins the U16, and I will grovel.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
country flag DualMedia

his interview with the LTA!

It’s been a fab few months… what were the best bits?
The whole of 2009 was a good year for me. I reached the semi-finals of Tarbes, won the 14&U Grand Prix Masters and was part of the GB team that won the 14&U European Winter Cup.
Although I won the 14&U National Doubles title I was disappointed to lose in the final of the singles. To spend a month in the US with Iain Hughes and the rest of the GB team was a great privilege – and a very good time for me personally.

What are your best qualities?
I’m very competitive in everything I do. I always believe that I can win and I hate to lose (even at Monopoly). Coming from a large family (I have three older sisters) I’m able to get on with most people and enjoy mixing with players from different countries.

And worst?
That would be telling. You’d have to ask people who know me.

Any special nicknames?
Mainly Bambo or Bambino.

Tell us about the Prince Cup and Eddie Herr, then...
They are both prestigious tournaments in Florida and have both been won in the past by some of the great players. I was disappointed not to complete the triple, though (I reached the last 16 of the Orange Bowl).
The highlight of the trip for me was having dinner with Andy Murray, his mum and his team in Miami. He’s a really nice guy. I also enjoyed beating Iain Hughes and the team at crazy golf.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:50 AM   #6
country flag DualMedia

more you ask!

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/ne...l/article.html
Old 07-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #7
country flag DualMedia

Old 07-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #8
country flag Osomec

Osomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond reputeOsomec has a reputation beyond repute

He is currently the 7th ranked 1995 birth, but that doesn't mean anything in the long run. Good luck to him, but we shouldn't place any burden of public expectation on our juniors.
Osomec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
country flag DualMedia

Im not expecting him to do nothing! I want him to be the greatest! his style of play is just !
Old 01-14-2011, 07:50 PM   #10
country flag DualMedia

224 in the rankings so
Old 05-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #11
country flag Super Djoker

Super Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Djoker has a reputation beyond repute

Reached 26 in Juniors now ! Far more importantly thought he,s just gained his first 6 ranking points in a 10k in Edinburgh !
Super Djoker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:24 AM   #12
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out the rest of the world, Britain is coming!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote