Autumn 2009 - Indoor/Outdoor - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #46
country flag Naina

Naina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond reputeNaina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Autumn 2009 - Indoor/Outdoor

H does need the rest. sometimes he looks exhausted. Dont worry Paulo the holidays are here
Naina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 AM   #47
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Poor thing needs a holiday indeed. (Mauritius again this year? )

I thought Valencia was on clay
Ome is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:47 AM   #48
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufani View Post
Paulo had some semi-chances in the first and the last games of the match, but it seems Berdych served extremely well today, especially on key points.

Well, maybe it's for good after all, since Paulo needs some rest.
Did you get to watch that match? I couldn't find the livestream but did track the score. Thinking of his status lately, I didn't expect him to win, but he did fight a lot in the last game to get some bps, which is still positive then. The 1st serve looks poor, and i remember it was even lower than 40% sometime, but i understand if you feel tired, then it's really hard to keep the serving.

Hope he will have some luck to get a good draw in Paris, considering some of people here will come to cheer for him.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:57 AM   #49
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I thought Valencia was on clay
It's indoor hard , and Valencia now has a very beautiful and artistic stadium that I love a lot! If it's clay, it will be more favorable to Paulo then.

OME, do you still have to stay in the hospital every day? I've added your msn, but so far still hasn't the chance to see you online
Old 11-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #50
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora View Post
Did you get to watch that match? I couldn't find the livestream but did track the score. Thinking of his status lately, I didn't expect him to win, but he did fight a lot in the last game to get some bps, which is still positive then. The 1st serve looks poor, and i remember it was even lower than 40% sometime, but i understand if you feel tired, then it's really hard to keep the serving.
No, unfortunately I didn't. I guess there was no livestream for this match, or at least I was unable to find one.
Yes, I agree about the positive thing that Paulo fought till the end, Berdych is far from easy player to break on indoor hard anyway.

Allez Les Bleus
tufani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:57 AM   #51
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody !
I'm going to bercy next week, I may see Paulo.. I will try to speak to him at the players door if they aren't many fans around lol
The last tournament for now. He's really tired..
grosjeanlol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #52
country flag Ome

Ome has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond reputeOme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora View Post
It's indoor hard , and Valencia now has a very beautiful and artistic stadium that I love a lot! If it's clay, it will be more favorable to Paulo then.

OME, do you still have to stay in the hospital every day? I've added your msn, but so far still hasn't the chance to see you online
Silly me

I just saw the add I've been quite busy lately so haven't had a chance to go online that much. Plus, the internet connection I have is pretty bad so...

Anyway, looking forward to talk to you!
Old 11-06-2009, 09:29 AM   #53
country flag Ome

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosjeanlol View Post
Hi everybody !
I'm going to bercy next week, I may see Paulo.. I will try to speak to him at the players door if they aren't many fans around lol
Have a great time, Angelique
Say hi to Paulo for all of us
Old 11-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #54
country flag novanora

Quote:
No, unfortunately I didn't. I guess there was no livestream for this match, or at least I was unable to find one.
Yes, I agree about the positive thing that Paulo fought till the end, Berdych is far from easy player to break on indoor hard anyway.
I later found in the GM thread that Justin TV had the livestream of that match, but that's already two days after the match.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:30 PM   #55
country flag novanora

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosjeanlol View Post
Hi everybody !
Bonjour Angélique Enjoy the tournament next week and take care of Paulo. Good luck, and hope you can get to talk with Paulo. When I was at Roland Garros, I found all most every French player was surrounded by a lot people
Old 11-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #56
country flag novanora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Silly me

I just saw the add I've been quite busy lately so haven't had a chance to go online that much. Plus, the internet connection I have is pretty bad so...

Anyway, looking forward to talk to you!
I understand the pain , actually I am not online that often myself as well coz i work at the project site at the moment where there also has very bad internet connection. i am sure finally we can get talk together though cheers.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #57
country flag tufani
Welcome back Paulo

tufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond reputetufani has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Paulo in Bercy, and to everyone who is going

He is in second quarter of the draw:

[4] MURRAY, Andy GBR vs BYE
BLAKE, James USA vs SANTORO, Fabrice FRA
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA vs TROICKI, Viktor SRB
BYE vs [13] STEPANEK, Radek CZE
[10] GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs BYE
QUALIFIER vs ISNER, John USA
QUALIFIER vs [WC] SAFIN, Marat RUS
BYE vs [5] DEL POTRO, Juan Martin ARG

Allez Les Bleus
tufani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #58
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Paulo.

Have fun Angelique.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #59
country flag grosjeanlol

grosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond reputegrosjeanlol has a reputation beyond repute

Troicki is a big player, I hope I will be there for a victory of Paulo and a second round in Paris !
In France, french players are very sourrounded yed, but with lucky, I will have a few moment with Paulo.. I have some cookies to give to him. It's cakes from alsace lol
I hope I will bring you a lot of pictures but I don't have a good camera so I will do my best !
If you can watch the match, listen very carefully, you may hear me shouting lol
grosjeanlol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #60
country flag novanora

Quote:
[4] MURRAY, Andy GBR vs BYE
BLAKE, James USA vs SANTORO, Fabrice FRA
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA vs TROICKI, Viktor SRB
BYE vs [13] STEPANEK, Radek CZE
[10] GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs BYE
QUALIFIER vs ISNER, John USA
QUALIFIER vs [WC] SAFIN, Marat RUS
BYE vs [5] DEL POTRO, Juan Martin ARG
Not the worst draw at least