How To End A Relationship? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default How To End A Relationship?

I'm with a girl that i like, and she kinda likes me aswell. But the thing is someone else has come in the picture, and i love that person more than i love my current gf, and i know they love me more aswell.

So anyway, what's the best way to end my relationship with my gf?
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How To End A Relationship?

first of all: people don't like each other in relationships
so, if she really only likes you, she won't be too upset

tell her it's over, only mention the other girl if your ex-gf would get to know about her anyway sooner or later
say you want to be fair and end the relationship before you cheat on her

actually you can say whatever you want, she will be upset anyway, but the way you tell or don't tell her will have an impact in the long run
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know polygyny? If you love two girls, and they love you, there's no reason to finish with one of them
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you don't know what you want.

Either be with both or neither.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys! . Will consider these, but no way am i gonna be with both, it's wrong.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #6
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Like my last gf ended with me: by phone.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #7
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Brutal honesty.

It hurts, but it gets the job done without any lies and twists, I guess.

Though I'm not speaking from experience so I'm probably the last one who should give advice. But since it's you Jase I thought I'd give it a try.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Like my last gf ended with me: by phone.
xD. Not such a bad idea i must say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Brutal honesty.

It hurts, but it gets the job done without any lies and twists, I guess.

Though I'm not speaking from experience so I'm probably the last one who should give advice. But since it's you Jase I thought I'd give it a try.
I guess that is what i want but i don't want her to hate me

And
Old 09-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

She'll move on, Jase. I think she'll appreciate the fact that you were at least honest and that you didn't want to continue to live in a lie. Life doesn't stop at the end of a relationship... It would be unfair on her if you kept thinking about some other person and she didn't know.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #10
country flag Certinfy

I guess , but it's a little more complicated than that in my situation
Old 09-24-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

I think she will hate on you because it will hurt not her feelings but her ego. (this is why several of Nathii's dates don't talk to Nathii anymore... honesty doesn't pay off at times)

You have to do this the oldest method on Earth. Make *her* dump you. Spit in her food and pretend you just made a joke of your life, start watching hardcore group anal videos and say this is what you want to do with her, get overly jealous (demand from her updates on what she's doing every half an hour and scream your ass off when she picks the phone 2 seconds too late), come drunk on the dinner with her parents etc. Ah and maybe start to gamble.

This way she won't spill the shit all over her female friends as a brutal heartbreaker and a lot of the untrue things (that's how chicks tend to behave). She will only say you're an asshole, but this could give you some easy one nite stands. Adventurous girls love the assholes.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #12
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her you're gay.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #13
country flag Certinfy

OMG!!!! . Tho i guess that might take a while Nathii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
Tell her you're gay.
This is genius. xD
Old 09-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #14
country flag zine56

zine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond reputezine56 has a reputation beyond repute

I Like a Kevin Smith Tweet about this issue

Quote:
Quote:
# Via @rbukovansky "Any advice how to break up with lady? Thx."
Honestly. She was goodly enough to eat your dick; that warrants/demands truth.

7:51 AM Sep 8th from web "

Gonzo-Truba & Ljuba-Truba Dance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydDi2...eature=channel
---------------------------
humildad (3) vence a soberbia (1) otra vez....

humildad 1 - soberbia 0

humildad (6) viola a soberbia (1) en la paz

zine56 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #15
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

man the fuck up and tell her straight up.