Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa... - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2010, 10:15 PM   #196
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Yep, it was the ATP tournament, Gilles' favourite tournament! (He was asked last time in L'Equipe Mag if there is a tournament he prefers to avoid and he answered "Zagreb - let's say it's... different". It did show he wasn't enjoying himself much.)
I wonder what he said about Vienna. If you have to play on court one and lose first round, you might not appreciate it either, though I did my best to cheer him on.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #197
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

Coupe Davis > Décision retardée pour France - Espagne
La décision de la ville hôte du quart de finale de Coupe Davis sera finalement rendue le 9 avril prochain.

source: http://www.welovetennis.fr/coupe-dav...france-espagne

OMG, if deciding the location is already such a fuss, what will happen when deciding the team?

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #198
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I hate to say that, but they're probably waiting to see which city is going to pay the most to host the event. Ils font monter les enchères pour se faire graisser la patte !

Judging by the performance of our number 1 against their number 1 yesterday, I'd say we have more chances winning the tie around a poker table than on a tennis court anyway
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #199
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
Judging by the performance of our number 1 against their number 1 yesterday, I'd say we have more chances winning the tie around a poker table than on a tennis court anyway
Poker is too unpredictable, I propose rugby

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #200
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Richard is the only one who knows how to play rugby, the other Frenchmen and the Spanish team will just watch him scoring goals Soccer is out too, as is basketball (one of Rafa's best friends is the top BB player of all latin world), maybe figure skating ?
Old 04-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #201
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
maybe figure skating ?
Ah, Joubert! But this gave me the winning idea. Just do a beauty contest of who has the more attractive players, France would win this one hands down. But they need Gilles on the team then.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #202
country flag Keijan

But Verdasco and Lopez aren't ugly either, not to mention that Rafa is overloads of cuteness... Hmm I don't know, this could be tricky, they would just need to select Moya on top of it. We now see the absolute necessity of taking Forget out and making Gilles the new captain, if only for aestetic purposes.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #203
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
But Verdasco and Lopez aren't ugly either
I find neither of those two a match for the Frenchies...

Quote:
We now see the absolute necessity of taking Forget out and making Gilles the new captain, if only for aestetic purposes.
It sounds odd, but I am deadly serious: This would be a great idea - The best tactical mind in French tennis.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #204
country flag Keijan

Quote:
I find neither of those two a match for the Frenchies...
You just implicitly admitted that you find Tsonga attractive. I consider that a revolution, knowing just how much you dislike him

Quote:
The best tactical mind in French tennis.
The best part being that he won't have to ensue months of suspension and enormous fines for illegally coaching Gaël from the bench. He'll be legally doing exactly the same
Old 04-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #205
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It depends who is on the Spanish team. I can't think of a single French player that is unattractive but I don't think all of the Spanish players are attractive.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #206
country flag Puschkin

Quote:
You just implicitly admitted that you find Tsonga attractive.
I only did not mention him as an exception, not to embarras you. But, his loooks is ok, it is much more his on court- behaviour and talk, but I won't go deeper.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #207
country flag Keijan

Quote:
I don't think all of the Spanish players are attractive.
I don't know, the less handsome of the Spanish is Almagro for me, and he still has this cute teddy bear look... Or maybe I'm just inconsciously avoiding to think about the unattractive Spanish men

Quote:
I can't think of a single French player that is unattractive
Serra
Old 04-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #208
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

He's not ugly he's just not conventionally good looking.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #209
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Llodra isn't very attractive imo but I think Serra's quite handsome actually

Yeah the French boys would beat the Spanish boys into the middle of next week if it was a beauty contest

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:43 AM   #210
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Serra
Well, doesn't he have Spanish blood?
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote