We need YOUR ideas,Safinholics in MTF~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #16
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We need YOUR ideas,Safinholics in MTF~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino7marat View Post
the collecting will end tomorow. could you please send your idea to the email i have mentioned, because my mobilephone is not a smart one and other safinholics are in charge of the email…thanks~can you forgive me for my being rude?
hey fino - do you need me to email that montage idea or is it already in the works (in your next post, you said you are preparing for it)? let me know. hopefully you will be able to capture your ceremony on video so that you can share it with all of us!
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #17
country flag fino7marat

fino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond repute

en, we think that the reviewing of his career will be made by the organizer-that means we do not need to make a montage of his career. do you have some videos or pics of the gatherings of safinholics? if you have, can you send them to the email?
we are trying to collect wishes and make a video or a montage using the wishes-videos, recordings, pictures, handwritings-everything that can express our best wishes and our love. some fans in big cities like shanghai and beijing are gathering together and they are making banners, t-shirts, caps, of course videos. fans in smaller cities like me write down ous wishes, read them out and record our voice, then send them to a certain email and those wishes will be concluded in a montage. we need videos or pics like that...

still we are not sure whether our plan will be used on the ceremony, but we are trying to make it!
i bet that there will be a live broadcast of the ceremony!
www.cctv.com(chinese), tvu player, through many ways you will be able to see the live.
it might be held on 5th or 6th oct in the evening, maybe late than 23:00 GMT… i will be in front of my pc at that time, and i will tell you the time in advance~
fino7marat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #18
country flag fino7marat

fino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond repute

oh, it has not been on work yet...
fino7marat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote