We need YOUR ideas,Safinholics in MTF~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
country flag fino7marat

fino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond repute
Default We need YOUR ideas,Safinholics in MTF~

Dear Safinholics,

The organizer of China Open has invited us to design the retiring ceremony.

If you have some idea about the ceremony, you can send your idea to the following email address before 12:00 noon,22rd Sept:

byedearmarat@live.cn

We will translate your idea into Chinese and post them onto the message board which is selected to be the official board to collect Safinholics' ideas.

Thank you!

sincerely,
Fino from China

the official board
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%C8%F8%B7%D2
fino7marat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
country flag fino7marat

fino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond reputefino7marat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We need YOUR ideas,Safinholics in MTF~

actually, your idea may not be selected if you are not a registered member of BAIDU.COM.
but we really need your ideas, and we hope that you will help us!
Old 09-20-2009, 01:04 AM   #3
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino7marat View Post
actually, your idea may not be selected if you are not a registered member of BAIDU.COM.
but we really need your ideas, and we hope that you will help us!
My only problem with this is , Marat clearly does not WANT a huge ceremony - he's not actually retiring until Bercy and he has "categorically" rejected proposals for a 'ceremony' at the Kremlin Cup and at Saint Petersburg...... I think we should just enjoy him playing (as much as it's possible to do, anyway) until he's played his last and then respect his desire to just leave and live his new life....just my opinion - I understand why people want to make a fuss, but to be honest, it's not what he wants...simple.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:24 AM   #4
country flag regikulj

regikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond reputeregikulj has a reputation beyond repute

i think marat sometimes doesnt really know what he wants...and i do think that is ok to give him a farewell ceremony...we know he is kinda shy for that...but i dont think he will ever regret that in the future...so for the ppl in China...yes yes do something...he will appreciate it..!!
regikulj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 04:02 AM   #5
country flag fino7marat

OK,inez,
it seems that china open is not welcome ar well as me.
it does not matter.
why do we need your help? we do not want make him embarassed, ok?
we can not decide anything. do you think we chinese safinholics really want to have such a huge ceremnoy which may or is sure to make him uncomfortable? you are truely wrong!
marat has accept the idea to have a ceremony, and the only thing we can do is to make thd ceremony better in order to make marat happy.
if you do not know that marat has allowed china open to hold such a ceremony, you can see the marat safin archiving.
i am using my moblephone and maybe there are some mistakes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #6
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

fino, Inez is not saying that the china open is not welcome here. she's just stating her opinion that she thinks marat would not like all the attention which she's entitled to. I think it's sweet that the chinese fans want to honour marat in such a way and I'm sure if the open is asking for ideas it means that in some way they've got marat (or his management's, more likely) approval to do so. So I hope that you don't misunderstand inez's words.
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
country flag fino7marat

sorry, things going on these days has nearly driven me mad. sometimes controlling my emotion has become most difficult for me. i am a senior three now, busy preparing for a test which is the only measue for us to enter university. sometimes i can not finish my homework until one in the morning. few days before i made a design with another safinholic and i could sleep for less than three hours per day. sorry, saying those words war my fault. actually i had no sooner turned regretful than i post it. i am not a good english speaker, beg your pardon.
fino
Old 09-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #8
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

well, i'm not sure what kind of ideas you're looking for - if the ideas are going to be displayed by the tournament or by fans only...

if it's something for the tournament, I would keep it short and sweet - some kind of montage (shown on the big screen) displaying his career, highlighting wins, fan interaction with and reaction to him and perhaps some funny/cute moments.

i'm not the most creative person, so, this is all i can come up with
Old 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #9
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
well, i'm not sure what kind of ideas you're looking for - if the ideas are going to be displayed by the tournament or by fans only...

if it's something for the tournament, I would keep it short and sweet - some kind of montage (shown on the big screen) displaying his career, highlighting wins, fan interaction with and reaction to him and perhaps some funny/cute moments.

i'm not the most creative person, so, this is all i can come up with
I think a montage would be lovely. not too over the top not too dramatic, something simple.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #10
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fino7marat View Post
sorry, things going on these days has nearly driven me mad. sometimes controlling my emotion has become most difficult for me. i am a senior three now, busy preparing for a test which is the only measue for us to enter university. sometimes i can not finish my homework until one in the morning. few days before i made a design with another safinholic and i could sleep for less than three hours per day. sorry, saying those words war my fault. actually i had no sooner turned regretful than i post it. i am not a good english speaker, beg your pardon.
fino
Old 09-21-2009, 06:12 AM   #11
country flag fino7marat

the collecting will end tomorow. could you please send your idea to the email i have mentioned, because my mobilephone is not a smart one and other safinholics are in charge of the email…thanks~can you forgive me for my being rude?
Old 09-21-2009, 06:35 AM   #12
country flag fino7marat

we are preparing for the montage~
Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 AM   #13
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Pengie - Fino - do not be upset!! I agree with the girls above - a nice simple montage of memories for Marat, not too sentimental, would be best - but for sure of one thing: I am CERTAIN MArat would not want you to stress out and lose sleep!!!!! so, as Marat would say, "be cool" - I am sure whatever you guys make for him he will think it's great!
Good Luck!
Old 09-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #14
country flag fino7marat

thank you inez~
i was overworked last week, but i had a really nice sleep on weekends and now i am in a good condition and mood~
to be honest,sometimes i have to be in charge of the forum. and we have to contact the organizer for details. that'r why we were exhausted last week…i won't stress myself this week~
Old 09-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #15
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

hey fino - do you need me to email that montage idea or is it already in the works? let me know. hopefully you will be able to capture the ceremony on video so that you can share it with all of us!