Indoor Season 2009 Autumn Version - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #16
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Season 2009 Autumn Version

The translation of the little questions

• Your next flight?
"At the moment rather a train ticket to Geneva. Otherwise perhaps Stockholm (depends to its results). "
• Another sport than tennis?
"The bike on roads. "
• Favorite Grand Slam ?
"This should have been Roland Garros if I had performed better on clay. The one i like a little less is the U.S. Open. "
• The opponent that you don't like to play?
"Grogro (Sebastien Grosjean). "
• A festive dish ?
"There are a lot I like eat. Currently, the sushi. "
• Usual swearword.?
"Nothing, I'm a well educated boy! "
• If you were not tennis player?
"Question that I will soon have to ask to myself. "
• The place in the world to take your retirement?
"Aix-en-Provence no doubt. "
• Favorite quality for a woman?
"Tenderness. "
• A winner of the Open de Moselle?

"Jerome Haehnel. That year he beat me in the quarter and then dominated Paulo (Mathieu) and Richard (Gasquet). A level playing unbelievable.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #17
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, impressive job, thanks!
I didn't know about the "Grogro" nickname, is that how he always calls Seb?
The answer to the question about his favourite swearword is priceless.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:35 PM   #18
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I read Llodra calling Seb Le Gros and now GroGro I'm wondering if it's not a new nickname because during his injury time off Seb had took some pounds . And yes he just says a tons of swearwords on court lol

Arnaud lost 3&2 today while he always win in straight set vs Ascione. According the stats he was correct on first set but out in the second. With the LL spot of Ouanna he will play a third match there and it will be vs Tipsarevic. Well, he doesn't win points but he will at least plays matches. To follow the fft website http://www.fft.fr/Open-de-Moselle/2009/?ID=

Last edited by soulage : 09-21-2009 at 04:02 PM. Reason: add tipsarevic
Old 09-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #19
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Not able to pass the qualifs of Metz. Well...

Quote:
• Your next flight?
"At the moment rather a train ticket to Geneva. Otherwise perhaps Stockholm (depends to its results). "
Why?

Quote:
• Favorite Grand Slam ?
"This should have been Roland Garros if I had performed better on clay. The one i like a little less is the U.S. Open. "
I remember a former quote. He doesn't like music bands on the courts. He can't focuse on his tennis. lol

Quote:
• The opponent that you don't like to play?
"Grogro (Sebastien Grosjean). "
I prefer "seb".

Quote:
• A festive dish ?
"There are a lot I like eat. Currently, the sushi. "
Maybe some romantic dating memories...lol

Quote:
• Usual swearword.?
"Nothing, I'm a well educated boy! "
Brillant ! I love.

Quote:
• If you were not tennis player?
"Question that I will soon have to ask to myself. "
That's also my current question about him !!! What to do after... He doesn't seem to have the answer.

Quote:
• The place in the world to take your retirement?
"Aix-en-Provence no doubt. "
ah bon ? lol

Quote:
• Favorite quality for a woman?
"Tenderness. "
How sweet.

Quote:
• A winner of the Open de Moselle?[/b]
"Jerome Haehnel. That year he beat me in the quarter and then dominated Paulo (Mathieu) and Richard (Gasquet). A level playing unbelievable.
Yourself, neuneuuuu ! lol

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Not able to pass the qualifs of Metz. Well...
He already knew before his match that he would be LL, that last result doesn't mean anything.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #21
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post

Maybe some romantic dating memories...lol

like in the movie sex and the city?

and now we know what to say next time he behaves badly.... tu es un garçon bien élevé!
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:47 AM   #22
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
like in the movie sex and the city?

and now we know what to say next time he behaves badly.... tu es un garçon bien élevé!
Now I picture Nolwenn throwing sushi at him with the same face as Sam, don't think he'll recall that as romantic dating memories.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
country flag soulage

A little summary on the website i quoted before http://latourcamoufle.hautetfort.com/

Our well-educated boy is definetly not on a court You're a bad boy
Quote:
Sur le Court Central, un match très intense a opposé le français Arnaud CLEMENT au serbe Janko TIPSAREVIC. Le serbe s'est imposé en deux manches régulières 6/4, 6/4. Il n'a pas été facile de battre le français d'autant plus qu'il avait les nerfs aujourd'hui... Quelques serviettes ont volé vers le petit personnel... Une rencontre durant laquelle il y a eu beaucoup d'aces et un jeu très technique qui a ravi les amateurs du genre...
Indeed nobody posted the score 4&4 and no BP but Jankko served very well according stats . Tomorrow doubles and he entered Rennes week 41 like Seb.

Last edited by soulage : 09-22-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #24
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

not sure i entirely understand the summary but i can guess. those two are both intense people... and wear glasses
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #25
country flag soulage

Well to sum up according the reports he was very very motivated and as he lost the towels has been thrown a little bit.

In the locals papers todays 2 small extracts about arno.
Quote:
L’un passe, l’autre s’en va. Là aussi, les trajectoires d’anciens vainqueurs du tournoi lorrain, se sont croisées… L’Aixois, motivation exacerbée coulant toujours dans ses veines de combattant, peut trouver en ce revers, des raisons de remonter l’échelle de la renommée. Il n’était pas si loin de Tipsarevic, pilier du top 50 mondial : « Quand j’accepterai ce genre de défaite, il faudra que j’arrête. » Ce n’est donc pas demain la veille.
"When I will be able to accept this kind of defeat I must stop"

Quote:
"Je m'en veux, je sais pourquoi je ne joue pas bien et ça me mine. Mais il y a des solutions j'en suis certain"
He knows why he plays badly and it disturbs him but he thinks there are solutions.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:41 PM   #26
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Well to sum up according the reports he was very very motivated and as he lost the towels has been thrown a little bit.

In the locals papers todays 2 small extracts about arno.

"When I will be able to accept this kind of defeat I must stop".
I agree.

Quote:
He knows why he plays badly and it disturbs him but he thinks there are solutions.
He knows ?? So, WHY ???

Guy Forget
Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 PM   #27
country flag Marine

In press conference, arnaud gave his opinion about patrice dominguez's eviction.

Lors de sa conférence de presse suite à son match du 1er tour au tournoi de Metz, Arnaud a donné son avis sur l'éviction de Patrice Dominguez au poste de DTN...et le moins que l'on puisse dire c'est qu'il ne semble pas fâché de son départ!

"Arnaud, que penses-tu du départ de Patrice Dominguez au profit a priori de Patrice Hagelauer?
- Franchement on y gagne au change. J'ai aussi entendu dire que c'était bien Patrice Hagelauer qui allait arriver. Je pense que c'est très bon pour le tennis français. Je connais Patrice (Hagelauer) il va faire du très bon boulot, du meilleur sûrement."

I'm not very surprised, because I know how much players (especially the guys of DC) like Hagelauer. But I don't know what to think about Dominguez.
I notice he has the support of the young players (Jo, Richard....) but the "olds" like Amélie or Arnaud, don't like him.
It's always the same in general: arnaud, seb, amelie in one side (Forget's side)... and Jo, Gael, Richard on the other side.

Guy Forget
Old 09-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #28
country flag soulage

In l'equipe magazine 2 weeks ago there were a report on Dominguez and more especially on the problems of Dominguez with women tennis but there were also some references about mens tennis and Arnaud said that with Mika they were hallucinated that he left Beijing before they played the match for the medal vs the Bryans. Anyway everybody knows that's a long time that Arno doesn't like Dominguez.

Apparently Arno & Micka will only play Friday for the quarter. Not especially good imo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2.jpg (326.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by soulage : 09-23-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: add page from equipe mag
Old 09-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #29
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
In l'equipe magazine 2 weeks ago there were a report on Dominguez and more especially on the problems of Dominguez with women tennis but there were also some references about mens tennis and Arnaud said that with Mika they were hallucinated that he left Beijing before they played the match for the medal vs the Bryans. Anyway everybody knows that's a long time that Arno doesn't like Dominguez.
Thanks. I didn't know this story.
And I didn't know arnaud doesn't like him !

Quote:
Apparently Arno & Micka will only play Friday for the quarter. Not especially good.
Why ???

Concrètement, j'ai toujours entendu parlé du poste de DTN, mais j'en ai jamais compris quel était le rôle ? Quelqun pourrait-il m'expliquer ?

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 09-23-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #30
country flag soulage

J'ai posté la page où arno était evoqué plus haut dans mon mon post precedant et y'a un article sur le role du dtn.

For doubles Nieminem pulled out from singles and not sure they were another alt teams. They're not on court and the last double match of court 1 has been moved on center court. They are not scheduled tomorrow. I think double could have been a good train but friday it's late to start a tournament lol.

Last edited by soulage : 09-23-2009 at 08:09 PM.