Brownlow Medal 2009 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brownlow Medal 2009

Last edited by its.like.that : 10-28-2009 at 04:17 PM.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Brownlow Medal 2009

If you don't think both Swan and Ablett will make the Top 3 I'm curious as to see who you think will because it's hard to believe at least one of those two won't place.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
If you don't think both Swan and Ablett will make the Top 3 I'm curious as to see who you think will because it's hard to believe at least one of those two won't place.
I am yet to see a Brownlow where the count ends up according to market order. Ties are also quite common - which doesn't suit backing short priced favs. They're all small bets, as this award is quite farcical and not something to trust.

The saints should poll a shitload of votes, plenty of players at Geelong to take votes besides Ablett (depends how much the umpires have fellated this year), mugs like Goodes and Black will poll, Boyd from the dogs, etc. Hopefully enough votes spread around to push these clowns outside the top 3.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Dal Santo will win.

He should be the leader after 11 rounds and have close to around 20 votes by that stage.

Dal Santo started the year off strong. He'll go out of the blocks and won't be caught IMO.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:07 PM   #5

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Dal Santo to be the leader after Round 11 @ $15 - I got this spot on last year with Black.
Deledio most Richmond votes @ $1.65
Dal Santo most St.Kilda votes @ $2.75

Swan more votes than Judd @ $1.70
Dal Santo more votes than Selwood @ $1.88
Vince more votes than Gibbs @ $1.88

Dal Santo E/W $9/$3

Old 09-21-2009, 12:11 AM   #6
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

Montagna to win - $21.00 (June)

Montagna most St. Kilda votes - $3.75
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:56 AM   #7
bad gambler

Ablett Jr leader after 11 rounds - $1.70
Swan to place - $2.00
Swan OVER 23.5 votes - $1.87
Dal Santo UNDER 19.5 votes - $1.87
Montagna to beat Dal Santo - $2.20 (don't understand why he is the dog here, probably because of Dal Santo's hot start to the season but he tailed away IMO)
LeCras top Eagles vote - $3.50 (got this @ $8 a month ago)
Vince top Crows vote - $3.00

Also have Goodes to win and place paying $41/$11 from a month ago

gl

Last edited by bad gambler : 09-21-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:00 AM   #8
bad gambler

I just saw LeCras didn't make the AA team? wtf
Old 09-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #9
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

The umpires have no f***en idea. I've gone montagna top 5 just so I don't fall asleep and keep me mildly interested. ILT has the right idea with the 'NOT' betting... every year one of the favourites polls terribly. Last year Bartel got barely any votes despite having a better year than in 07 when he won the award by a huge margin... the umpires really are clueless.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:23 AM   #10
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just saw LeCras didn't make the AA team? wtf
The whole team was a joke. Think they just pulled random names out of a hat.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:42 AM   #11
bad gambler

pmsl tbh I hadn't even looked at the AA team until now. Leon Davis kicks a couple of "spectacular" goals and I guess he gets the start as the small forward. Also the best defense in the league aren't able to contribute one defender in the team

Yeah these Brownlow medal nights are one just for a bit of fun because the umpires basically guess when they make their 3-2-1 votes.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:24 AM   #12

Stanton - Essendon most votes @ $2.15
Sylvia - Melbourne most votes @ $9

Old 09-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
pmsl tbh I hadn't even looked at the AA team until now. Leon Davis kicks a couple of "spectacular" goals and I guess he gets the start as the small forward. Also the best defense in the league aren't able to contribute one defender in the team

Yeah these Brownlow medal nights are one just for a bit of fun because the umpires basically guess when they make their 3-2-1 votes.
Didn't you watch this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X4R_...embedded#t=229
Old 09-21-2009, 08:28 AM   #14

This one is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWEXcTo4W7A

Old 09-21-2009, 08:59 AM   #15
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Pending from Preseason:

Judd to win Brownlow- $11

New bets:

Judd to win Brownlow- $12
Judd to finish top 5- $1.90 (Big Bet)
Judd to finish top 3- $3.30
Judd > 20.5 votes- $1.80
Swan < 23.5 votes- $1.87
Dal Santo < 19.5 votes- $1.87
Higgin top Bulldog votes- $101
Luke Power to place- $2501
Simon Black to win- $15
Black top Brisbane/Judd top 5- $3.40

Judd will win. Take away any bias i may have, he has always polled well. The umpires love him and he polls votes in games he plays average. He has been nowhere near the best player this year but this is the brownlow so that counts for shit. Juddy to finish top 5 is a lock, top 3 is near certain and I am very confident he can win. I have also had a bit on Simon Black as last year he wasnt at his best and still went mighty close, a proven vote getter. He has had an even better season this time around.
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote