I leave this forum - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default I leave this forum

Hi guys,

so after the decition taken by mod team against me, of banning me for asking a user who is a troll btw, to do his duty, i have decided i dont want to post here anymore

this is why: a place on the internet where mods and admins protect dedicated users against the trolls who come here to destroy this board is not worthy enough for me to waste my time on

i have been around for a few years already, but most of you will remember me mainly from futures subforum, also challengers subforum

on futures subforum, i ve been doing a job every day of updating every result, every draw, every tournament. that job of many hours every week, hasnt been appreciated by mods team at all, and they decided to ban me even after all the effort and job i was putting here every day. its sad they did that because i ve been doing this every day, for many weeks, actually for years

BUT, life is short and honestly, im not using such a huge amount of time on a place where that job isnt appreciated, and mods decide to protect a troll over me. i leave this forum after i finish updating the draws from last week, which will be the last oens i will update here

i really hope some of you at least enjoyed my stay with you here. it was a lot of fun for me, sharing my passion for this sport, passion which will never die or dicrease. but i cant be on a place like that, where trolls are protected over good users

so have a good time, farewell and good bye, if you want to contact me, better use PM, i promise i will get in from time to time

thanks a lot also to the friends i ve made on this place, by far the best treasure i got, even over all the great tennis talking!

thanks a lot to all of you besides all the ones who want to destroy this place. good bye guys!

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #2
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I leave this forum

But seriously, even though I find you the most annoying user of all time in GM, your work in the Futures and Players forums has been outstanding, so hopefully you will reconsider partially and continue your work in those parts of MTF.

Benoit Bernard Ernests Fabio Joao Marcel Radek Tommy Viktor

Purgers of Very Nice Boys
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 01:42 PM   #3
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

In all honesty, nobody was protected.

You decided to equal J99 with a troll and complained about him for a week. The Futures section is the work of multiple users. We all understand and respect your contribution to it, but you must also show respect and use proper dialogue, so that everyone collaborates in order for the section to prosper. J99 updated all his threads eventually, I'm not saying it was the perfect length of time, I don't know why it was so critical to update them when YOU wanted though. This is about volunteering, nobody should force volunteers to give up their free time. I know you do it freely, but not everyone can. It's also about understanding. Understanding the other forum members makes collaboration easier.

I and many people here appreciate your work and help everywhere on the forum, there is no reason to go just because some users are against you. At least, stay in the Futures section. We are just starting to make it better.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Look

I've got nothing against you, sometimes I troll you but it's good fun even though you are taking it too seriously so I don't think you should leave

BUT there is absolutely no reason for you to act like a drama queen here. Would you like to answer me how many times where you banned on this forum? Judging by the fact that your last ban lasted one day (lol) I think this was your first or second ban at worst

I was banned for far more stupid reasons than the one you were banned for and for a longer time than ONE DAY and I didn't act like a drama queen

So ok if that's your decision who am I to question it? But honestly out of all people on MTF, you are part of the group of users who are the least entitled to whine about mods having something against them

HIST9RY
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #5
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe the mods banned one of the most genuine and enthusiastic tennis fans on this forum.

Sorry to see you go Sombrerero. You will be missed.
Brit Tennis Fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #6
country flag nole_no1

nole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond reputenole_no1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit Tennis Fan View Post
Can't believe the mods banned one of the most genuine and enthusiastic tennis fans on this forum.
Yeah, for one day

HIST9RY
nole_no1 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 01:54 PM   #7
country flag KingSlayer

KingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond reputeKingSlayer has a reputation beyond repute

hope u find a better forum

The Dark Side of The Force : Roger Federer , Novak Djokovic , David Ferrer , Robin Soderling

KingSlayer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #8
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Shame, work in futures and challengers threads will be missed

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #9
country flag Brit Tennis Fan

Brit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond reputeBrit Tennis Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Yeah, for one day
Plenty of people are far more deserving of a ban.
Brit Tennis Fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:17 PM   #10
country flag Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond reputeCereal Killer has a reputation beyond repute

Good riddance. The people who post these threads are usually the first to be back.

Last edited by Cereal Killer : 09-02-2014 at 02:21 PM.
Cereal Killer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:18 PM   #11
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

This goodbye threads really annoy me, if you want to stop posting in this forum, then please just leave. Don't need to make a thread about it and tell us. It's so attention seeking. Eventually you'll probably post here, you might not want to feel like doing it now. but maybe in few months you will. I've seen in many forums people making threads like this, saying that they'll leave this forum and eventually after few months they'll start posting again.

And another thing, the fact that you actually made this decision because of a one day ban is really hilarious, you take things way too seriously.

Del Potro-Dimitrov-Ferrer-Wawrinka-Hewitt
Cloren is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:27 PM   #12
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
In all honesty, nobody was protected.

You decided to equal J99 with a troll and complained about him for a week. The Futures section is the work of multiple users. We all understand and respect your contribution to it, but you must also show respect and use proper dialogue, so that everyone collaborates in order for the section to prosper. J99 updated all his threads eventually, I'm not saying it was the perfect length of time, I don't know why it was so critical to update them when YOU wanted though. This is about volunteering, nobody should force volunteers to give up their free time. I know you do it freely, but not everyone can. It's also about understanding. Understanding the other forum members makes collaboration easier.

I and many people here appreciate your work and help everywhere on the forum, there is no reason to go just because some users are against you. At least, stay in the Futures section. We are just starting to make it better.
basically i answered you already, so there it is. thanks to take the time to write this, but i disagree this guy was just doing other things. you have to know his behaviour better...well whatever. that was mods team´s choice. its not that i feel sad i am going, honestly, i feel I HAVE TO after the way i was treated, as i say, i wont stay at a place where mods protect trolls against dedicated users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nole_no1 View Post
Yeah, for one day
so what? i didnt deserved the ban, for one day or even for one minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotion View Post
Shame, work in futures and challengers threads will be missed
thank you. im sure mod team doesnt agree with you though, considering how they acted :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit Tennis Fan View Post

Sorry to see you go Sombrerero. You will be missed.
thanks a lot for your words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloren View Post
This goodbye threads really annoy me, if you want to stop posting in this forum, then please just leave. Don't need to make a thread about it and tell us. It's so attention seeking. Eventually you'll probably post here, you might not want to feel like doing it now. but maybe in few months you will. I've seen in many forums people making threads like this, saying that they'll leave this forum and eventually after few months they'll start posting again.

And another thing, the fact that you actually made this decision because of a one day ban is really hilarious, you take things way too seriously.
well its my choice and you have to respect it. and i ve opened this thread because i received a couple of PMs asking me why i was not online for over a week, so wanted to make it "official"

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:29 PM   #13
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

I propose a mass adoption of Kontinen avatars for a show of respect.
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:39 PM   #14
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously man, stop whining.

If you can't stand trolls, just ignore them. This is no reason to stop posting. You surely won't be banned again with your normal posting.
Doktor Carpet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #15
country flag Cloren

Cloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond reputeCloren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
basically i answered you already, so there it is. thanks to take the time to write this, but i disagree this guy was just doing other things. you have to know his behaviour better...well whatever. that was mods team´s choice. its not that i feel sad i am going, honestly, i feel I HAVE TO after the way i was treated, as i say, i wont stay at a place where mods protect trolls against dedicated users
So just because of your one day ban which in your opinion was pretty unfair, you come to conclude this? Really?

Del Potro-Dimitrov-Ferrer-Wawrinka-Hewitt
Cloren is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread