European vs Anglo Women - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-09-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
country flag RamonBrazzers
Banned!

RamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond repute
Default European vs Anglo Women

I think European women do not only look more after themselves but they really are image conscious. For example, you don't see european girls going out in flip flops and wearing sweatpants everywhere, they would feel ashamed for doing that.

American women on the other hand(and it applies to other anglo women aswell) do not take care about their appearance, as soon as they leave highschool they turn overweight, eat too much fast food and come with the excuse that men have to accept them the way they are and all that big is beautiful BS.

What is the main reason for this phenomenon. I noticed a lot among the anglo guys ( Americans and Aussies specially)that men are pushed for self-improvement (hitting the gym, buying expensive clothes, spending a lot of money in dates, learning "game") in order to compete for average (and many times below-average) looking women who think they deserve anything they are entitled to only for being women.

Thought on that?

Last edited by RamonBrazzers : 04-09-2015 at 07:20 PM.
RamonBrazzers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #2
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: European vs Anglo Women

i think the guys have to do that to compete for these very few who aren't fugly and obese

tough game

i want something else to get me through this life....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
If Janowicz wins Roland Garros one day he'll make a heart with his cum on Chatrier.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:32 PM   #3
country flag RamonBrazzers
Banned!

RamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond reputeRamonBrazzers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i think the guys have to do that to compete for these very few who aren't fugly and obese

tough game
I have seen it in australia.. Guys who hit the gym , learn game and spend thousands of dollars in clothes and dates getting blown away by boloew average looking chubby women lol. I even seen ridiculously fat women rejecting decent looking dudes. I think anglo-world is a nightmare for dating and men in general. The rest of the world is definitely more healthy in that aspect.

Last edited by RamonBrazzers : 04-09-2015 at 07:38 PM.
RamonBrazzers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:58 PM   #4
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you so obsessed with the US?

I smell an inferiority complex
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:39 PM   #5
country flag Johnny Groove
When You're On The Poster

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it the Euros who feel the need to make such threads?
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 02:28 AM   #6
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Desperately seeking something to feel good about.