•°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vol.16 - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 05:52 AM   #751
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
well betting on Fed wouldn't have benefited us at all, since the odds for his matches were unbelievablly low, there is no point in risking 100k vcash just to earn 1,000 vcash

I was just suggesting it because the odds for Del Potro are incredibly high and because I see no scenario in which Cilic could win tomorrow at all.

anyway if you think otherwise, won't do it then
cilic has the game to derail d-pot. its probably not going to happen but a small possiblity exists.

absolutely zero possibility existed for murray to lose this early given the form he was carrying.

i could not imagine even a remote possibility that he was going to destroy Murray, let alone just manage to get by him.

basically if we bet 100,000 and lose, we have near nothing left in the ccrf. what it does is makes people reluctant to donate if we are going to gamble with it. so there is a dilemma here whether we win our bets or not.

we could also see how some of the other generals feel about it. manu, karin, jose, jolan, martin, usha, and company should be around in the morning.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2009, 05:55 AM   #752
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
cilic has the game to derail d-pot. its probably not going to happen but a small possiblity exists.

absolutely zero possibility existed for murray to lose this early given the form he was carrying.

i could not imagine even a remote possibility that he was going to destroy Murray, let alone just manage to get by him.

basically if we bet 100,000 and lose, we have near nothing left in the ccrf. what it does is makes people reluctant to donate if we are going to gamble with it. so there is a dilemma here whether we win our bets or not.

we could also see how some of the other generals feel about it. manu, karin, jose, jolan, martin, usha, and company should be around in the morning.
agreed, anyway I'm using my own vcash on tomorrow's matches, 20k on Nadal and 30k on Del Potro, should I hit on both I'll be able to donate big vcash to CCRF
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:01 AM   #753
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agreed, anyway I'm using my own vcash on tomorrow's matches, 20k on Nadal and 30k on Del Potro, should I hit on both I'll be able to donate big vcash to CCRF

i dont have much but i will try to make a little donation as well tomorrow.

i have an idea. once we manage to get to 500,000 level again, we can designate 200,000 of it to very safe bets as a means of raising additional v cash.

right now we may not have that luxury. we have still have paris masters and masters cup.

in any case, lets talk about this some more tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:03 AM   #754
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:

in that case, best of luck general. kick some ass with your v bets.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:04 AM   #755
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Ah, never mind.

Here's the REAL THING.

"Spellbound By The Devil"

Okay folks. I guess I now risk getting kicked out of the Castle.

Sorry about that, but eh... do listen to the music, it's pretty good!

Bye Castle folks!
see you tomorrow karin.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:05 AM   #756
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

alright, good night Karin and CD gonna go
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:07 AM   #757
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
see you tomorrow karin.
CD. Clay Monster - though I'd rather prefer calling him Clay DARLING myself - will do well tomorrow. Hope so. Vamos!

Good night CD. Thanks for the good atmosphere around here at the Castle!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:09 AM   #758
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:

ok habib. i was just looking at out total ccrf. it does look quite low general. it is so tempting but i think we missed our opportunity to do it more systematically.

when we had near 600,000 or better, we needed to designate around 200,000 for v bets as a device for raising and shoring up our ccrf.

in any case, lets get some rest. see you tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:10 AM   #759
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Who really thinks Cilic has a chance tomorrow? Del Potro will wipe the court with him.
Rafa will sweep aside the Gonzo.
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:14 AM   #760
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bye to you too Habib, sleep well.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:14 AM   #761
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

CD - good night. Tomorrow is going to be big with Clay Monster vs Gonzo.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #762
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Flight not started yet and Im already pissed off 1h sitting iddle on the plane and just told 45m more so here im again via BB

Oh shit i cant believe Fed gave away a set. Rogi, please retire now

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:28 AM   #763
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Jolan

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #764
country flag FedFan_2007

Jolan - what are you doing in China?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #765
country flag FedFan_2007

Guys, there is a new troll called SetSampras on GM. Beware of him.
Closed Thread