•°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vol.16 - Page 342 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 04:09 AM   #5116
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vo

your body simply won't work without carbs, Alex, it'll make you feel lethargic and tired all the time, after all they are the primary fuel of your body, you just have to learn HOW and WHEN to eat them

same with proteins, fruits, vegetables, everything is needed, you just have to balance things out

mimi: I understand where you come from, I do find Roger very handsome (his hair!!!! ) and when I was a teen I was a huge Rafter fangirl and it started with his looks, he was super dreamy back then but there are also some handsome players whom I don't like, Safin for example

I don't find Rafa handsome either, but his body is just (the famous ass ) I also love how much of a fighter he is, same with Pics (who's quite handsome as well)

the prettier Armada boys like Nando and Feli are just boytoys, but don't like them as players

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2009, 04:11 AM   #5117
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Do Not Follow The Path, Go Where There is No Path and Leave a Trail/Castle vo

i shall propose a toast in honor of all the castle warriors who choose to call the castle their place of enjoyment and relaxation. its just nice to have our own place where we can kick back and talk about stuff and especially tennis.

and now the toast:

in battle there is no prize for runner up. win every battle in life decisively and never fear the fall. a fall is only an opportunity to stand up more intelligently again.

and another one:

never ever give up paying compliments, for when you give up saying what is charming, you give thinking what is charming.

in this special spirit, let us drink to the castle and all its warriors.

Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread