The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2009, 06:56 AM   #106
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi

Who would be the ref, BG may not want to be the ref.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2009, 07:05 AM   #107
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Nah I don't think BG will.

We need to find someone who is not bias to either party. With strict rules and proper rules, this challenge will be much better.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:14 AM   #108
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

There has to be a limit on picks for sure.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 AM   #109

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!

I'm happy with maximum bets. What about minimum bets?

If we do it like we have then we would obviously need more than a week.

Start with a bankroll or start from scratch? Bankroll would be a better idea!

Old 09-10-2009, 07:39 AM   #110
country flag Gamblore

I guess, 20 units perhaps? Though if its going to be over a month, maybe a bigger bank. Not sure on that one. Depends really how you use the bank really, so it shouldn't matter.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #111
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
Bet VOID. It has to be your own work, not ILT's. Warning 1 submitted.

In all fairness, his line is different to mine, and he did POST it before me. Although I sent it to him in an SMS a few hours earlier.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:58 AM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
In all fairness, his line is different to mine, and he did POST it before me. Although I sent it to him in an SMS a few hours earlier.
Bullshit you sent me a message.

I havn't received a text message from anyone for 48 hours.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:59 AM   #113

Quote:
I guess, 20 units perhaps? Though if its going to be over a month, maybe a bigger bank. Not sure on that one. Depends really how you use the bank really, so it shouldn't matter.
Finish this challenge off first properly.

Then work it out!

But have it starting first thing next week.

Old 09-10-2009, 08:03 AM   #114
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who would be the ref, BG may not want to be the ref.
You are two full grown men, what do yuo need a ref for?

It's a meaningless comp .
Old 09-10-2009, 08:14 AM   #115
Banned!

The silly thing about your comp is that every bet has to be 1 unit. Just run it like the one I had last week, each person gets a bank of units and do as they please with them (placing a limit on the max. bet of course). And exclude live bets if you wish.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:48 AM   #116
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Stop giving him bets. He will just post them in here.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #117

I never got any message from Jim just like Jim hasn't received a message from from me for a long time.

The only text message I got from Jim was about 10 minutes go.

"I've fucked you up bolar you loser. People believe me over you and you're the joke. xoxox"

Old 09-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #118
country flag Gamblore

When and why did either of you give out your cell number for? Have you 2 hooked up or something? All i ever he is both of you sending silly messages to one another.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #119

Quote:
When and why did either of you give out your cell number for? Have you 2 hooked up or something? All i ever he is both of you sending silly messages to one another.
Jim is after me. I keep rejecting his advances. He doesn't know what the word "no" means.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #120
country flag Gamblore

Bet#16: -Tennessee Titans/Pittsburgh Steelers OVER 22
- Denver Broncos Spread +17
- San Francisco 49ers Spread +19.5
- Chicago Bears Spread +16.5 - 1.70 (Teaser)

Bet#17: Braves to beat Astros - 2.17

Bet#18: Liberty v Shock u146.5 0 1.82

Bet#19: Monarchs +3.5 v Stars - 1.80