The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2009, 04:39 AM   #91
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Bet 14: Germany V Latvia - Under 141.5 @ $1.90 (Sportingbet)
Bet VOID. It has to be your own work, not ILT's. Warning 1 submitted.

Last edited by Gamblore : 09-10-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2009, 05:05 AM   #92
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
Bet#13: Cubs v Pitts Under 8.5 - 1.81 Pinnacle

Bet#14: Marlins v Mets Under 10 - 1.54 Pinnacle

Bet#15: Rays to beat Yankees - 2.31 Pinnacle
-1/+0.54/-1

Grant Balfour is a retard

Quote:
Bet#15: Braves to beat Houston - 2.10

Absolute bullshit

Quote:
Bet#15: Mariners v Angels Over 27.5 H/R/E - 1.90 Betchoice

Last edited by Gamblore : 09-10-2009 at 05:19 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:13 AM   #93
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bet VOID. It has to be your own work, not ILT's. Warning 1 submitted.

Look at the time of the bets.

Today, 03:19 AM #72
its.like.that

Credits: 9,007,181.14

Re: Eurobasket 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:24 AM #85
Bolar Bolabi

Latvia v Germany - u143.5 @ 1.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD
fred perry should quit sponsorship if he loses
he should wear that yellow shirt that traffic cops wear
instead of polo shirt,with sign "i suck"
fucking moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD
never trust wta chick that dont have round eye

--------

Bolar Bolabi

Credits: 1,014.29
Re: The Challenge: Enter The Gamblore v Bolar Bolabi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

You're a fucking wanker and this challenge is fucking bullshit. It was me that posted it first dickhead!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:14 AM   #94

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

What are you two ****s going to come up next to try and disqualify me by giving me warnings?

Jim's already tried to accuse me of cheating in this challenge when in fact I never cheated.

Now you're saying I'm copying people's bets when in fact I'm not?

This challenge should be void and I should be the automatic winner!

Old 09-10-2009, 05:18 AM   #95
country flag Gamblore

What about the Slovenia match? Did you not copy that pick?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:19 AM   #96

Bet 1: Valverde over Cunego @ $1.45
Bet 2: Rodriguez over Tiralonga @ $1.35
Bet 3: Colorado to win @ $1.40 (Pinnacle)
Bet 4: St.Louis to win @ $1.52 (Pinnacle)
Bet 5: Houston +1.5 @ $1.76 (Pinnacle)

Bet 6: New Zealand to beat Sri Lanka @ $2.30 (Sportingbet)
Bet 7: Freire over Bennati @ $1.80 (Pinnacle)
Bet 8: Clistjers over Li @ $1.22 (Sportingbet)

Bet 9: Gonzalez V Tsonga over 41.5 @ $1.87 (Sportingbet)
Bet 10: Slovenia V Serbia Under 140.5 @ $1.96 (Pinnacle)
Bet 11 White Sox to win @ $1.68 (Pinnacle)

Bet 12: Astros +1.5 @ $1.79 (Pinnacle)
Bet 15: Astros @ $1.75 (Sportingbet)
Bet 16: Angels @ $1.47 (Sportingbet)

Bet 17: Angels V Mariners - Under 9 @ $1.81 (Pinnacle)

+2.41

*bet 14, Freire over Bennati was void due to it being in-play betting when the rules did not state that in play was not allowed. Therefore I have one bet left for the day in a fucking bullshit challenge which I should now win from here.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:20 AM   #97

Quote:
What about the Slovenia match? Did you not copy that pick?
I don't fucking copy picks.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #98
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
What are you two ****s going to come up next to try and disqualify me by giving me warnings?

Jim's already tried to accuse me of cheating in this challenge when in fact I never cheated.

Now you're saying I'm copying people's bets when in fact I'm not?

This challenge should be void and I should be the automatic winner!

Warning 2, language of that nature will not be tolerated, i am sorry, but action must be taken. 2 yellow cards/warnings have been submitted, you have been disqualified.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #99

haha no i havn't. this is rubbish.

you accuse me of shit without proof. it should be you thats disqualified.

this challenge is either still going or void meaning a rematch.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #100

I did nothing wrong in this thread other than stand up for myself.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:26 AM   #101
country flag Gamblore

Somethings not right with this competition. It doesn't feel genuine.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:34 AM   #102

You're right.

You wankers are accusing me of shit without proof.

That's what is going on in this competition.

I've got better things to do in my life than worry about cretins like you and its.like.that. If you both get off by accusing people and ridiculing them, so be it. You two lead sad sad lives.

What I do is in good fun. But when you start accusing someone of cheating, then that is something else.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:35 AM   #103

Or you can't handle that I was going to beat you like I did Jim last week?

Old 09-10-2009, 05:40 AM   #104
country flag Gamblore

Quote:
Or you can't handle that I was going to beat you like I did Jim last week?
I'm actually kind of annoyed with the rules, they suck to be honest. Do you not agree. The comp sucks, maybe i should have had the competition going over a month and had a starting bank. I didn't really put any effort to figuring out some decent rules and if you have not noticed, i've had to change rules through the competition.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:48 AM   #105

Yeah the rules suck.

I say I will only re-challenge with the same thing at stake on the following conditions. If this is a challenge, this has to be a proper challenge.

1. We need a referee and his decision is final. Not yours, not mine, not no one elses. His decision sticks!
2. It's.like.that is not aloud to post in this thread or No one other than you, me and the referee can post in this thread. We are going to find it hard to do that hence why we need a proper referee.

The rules do suck a bit and the fact that one person came in here and tried to make it look like I was cheating was wrong.

It needs to be a competition with proper rules!