Nadal cut his hair, - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #1
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nadal cut his hair,

Just thought you should all know.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #2
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal cut his hair,

http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/blog/bus...urn=ten,186602
Quote:
OMG! Rafa Nadal gets a haircut (and it looks a lot like Federer's)

By Chris Chase

The biggest stories so far at the U.S. Open are the ones that didn't happen. Both Dinara Safina and Venus Williams came back from early deficits to avoid monumental upsets, which leaves the early brackets as chalky as you could expect as we end day two. Thus, the biggest news at Flushing Meadow isn't something that happened on the court, but in the barber's chair.

Yes, Rafael Nadal got a haircut.

The six-time Grand Slam champ arrived at the practice courts yesterday with a new, shorter 'do. It's a much cleaner look (with his shoulder-length locks, it perpetually looked like Nadal was auditioning for the "before" portion of an Herbal Essence commercial), but isn't so drastic that it will cause women to jump off the Nadal train to become fans of Troy Polamalu. It may cause some people to confuse Rafa with Roger Federer though.
Take a look at Nadal's new style and compare it to that of Federer's:

That looks almost exactly the same. It's like he went in and asked for the "Rog". What's next, moving to Switzerland, having twins and crying on the court after losses?

Federer also cut his hair a few years back (remember that hideous ponytail he used to sport?) and it had little effect on his game. But recent history is littered with stars who went from long hair to short and experienced a Samson-like drop-off in their production. Remember Felicity? You don't? Exactly. And let's not even mention two well-coiffed titans of the music industry, Michael Bolton and Yanni. When their locks draped down to their backs, the easy-listening giants were selling out arenas and drawing women fans in flocks with their raw, animal magnetism and smooth, non-threatening tunes. After they cut their hair, bubkus.

Maybe Nadal is trying to do the opposite with his cut, hoping it will bust him out of his slump. After all, 14 years ago, a hair cut worked wonders for Andre Agassi.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Black Adam, there is an off topic forum.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond reputetimafi has a reputation beyond repute

like Roger

Hobby Lobby's Hypocrisy: The Company's Retirement Plan Invests in Contraception Manufacturers
When Hobby Lobby filed its case against Obamacare's contraception mandate, its retirement plan had more than $73 million invested in funds with stakes in contraception makers
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...on-drug-makers
timafi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #5
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

It looks basically the same.
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #6
country flag LEGENDOFTENNIS

LEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond reputeLEGENDOFTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

lol the 2006 long hair suited roger i.e. RG2006
LEGENDOFTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #7
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

He needs to stop trying to be Roger and grow that shit back out.

Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Nadull forum.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal should dye his hair on Borg's colour
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 PM   #10
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, first Nalbandian, now Nadal. Now only Massu left.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 03:53 AM   #11
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, no more Pochanotas, Sexier Brunnette Captain Smith

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #12
country flag Heners

Heners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond reputeHeners has a reputation beyond repute

..and went back to short sleeves...
Old 09-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't Roger have this 500$ haircut in New York in 2007? Apparently he gave Rafa the address.

Haha. He's looking GREAT.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
country flag LoveFifteen

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond reputeLoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal's haircut looks great.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:23 AM   #15
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

He's looking great
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote