Who's Going? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who's Going?

I am planning on the trip to BJ
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beijing Entry List (updated August 25, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
I am planning on the trip to BJ
You gonna bring me with you, my backpack is ready

I plan to go to BJ first and then back to Shanghai on weekends for the 1000 master. Sounds an exciting fortnight!!
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 02:19 AM   #3
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora View Post
You gonna bring me with you, my backpack is ready

I plan to go to BJ first and then back to Shanghai on weekends for the 1000 master. Sounds an exciting fortnight!!
haha i think i didnt start this thread haha.

Ehh my schdule is from 5th to 7th, ehh 2 days for tennis and two days for city tours like i did in 2007. and another suzhou friend might go wiz us. She is a memeber of mtf as well.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #4
country flag Cindy19

Default Re: Who's Going?

BTW, Bjorn Phau\GGL is not in the list. I sent a msg to Booty last night on Facebook, he said he would try his best to come.so the tournament is stronger then before but my loves... muhahaha
Old 08-29-2009, 03:51 AM   #5
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BTW, Bjorn Phau\GGL is not in the list. I sent a msg to Booty last night on Facebook, he said he would try his best to come.so the tournament is stronger then before but my loves... muhahaha
i thought facebook was blocked by the stupid government, or you use agent to get on it?
Old 08-29-2009, 04:08 AM   #6
country flag novanora

Quote:
haha i think i didnt start this thread haha.

Ehh my schdule is from 5th to 7th, ehh 2 days for tennis and two days for city tours like i did in 2007. and another suzhou friend might go wiz us. She is a memeber of mtf as well.
That's funny, coz i will also go there with a Suzhou friend, don't tell me they are the same person but he is not MTF member I've been to BJ for many times, so i will pretty much focus on the matches this time, but will see i want to go to the 798 art zone though.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
i thought facebook was blocked by the stupid government, or you use agent to get on it?
Thats why i am working for the security company helps me get rid of those idiots. ahaha will send it to u later =)
Old 08-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #8
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't believe Facebook is blocked in China ... what for?
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
That's funny, coz i will also go there with a Suzhou friend, don't tell me they are the same person but he is not MTF member I've been to BJ for many times, so i will pretty much focus on the matches this time, but will see i want to go to the 798 art zone though.
haha yes, not the same one. Coz i am going wiz a she not a he hahaha. I dont know how many days will i spend in the court it depends on will eric and travis be there
Old 08-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
I can't believe Facebook is blocked in China ... what for?
haha not only facebook but also youtube

What for? I cant find the reason, we are lucky enough to have a gov like this
Old 08-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #11
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha not only facebook but also youtube

What for? I cant find the reason, we are lucky enough to have a gov like this
YouTube as well? It's almost like all the popular websites are blocked just for the sake of making the internet less fun for you all.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
YouTube as well? It's almost like all the popular websites are blocked just for the sake of making the internet less fun for you all.
haha they blocked youtube first, then facebook after the tibet riot. I dont know when will they unblock it, maybe after the national day. Who knows.

Lucky huh?
Old 08-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #13
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

hi cindy and nova! please stay in touch cos i plan to go to bj
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:23 AM   #14
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
hi cindy and nova! please stay in touch cos i plan to go to bj
Hey!We are turnning it to a festival. haha

yeah yeah yeah, keep in touch.
Old 08-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #15
country flag novanora

Quote:
Thats why i am working for the security company helps me get rid of those idiots. ahaha will send it to u later =)
Thanks hon, you will save my life