AFL Round 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-17-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Post AFL Round 21

60 units on Essendon Bombers 1.90 over Fremantle!

70 units on Hawks 1.38/Crows 1.15/Coll 1.19 @ 1.89 over Tigers/Eagles/Swans!

GL!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2009, 06:44 AM   #2
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL-rd 21!!

Essendon will have a let down. Freo are my bet of the round.

You could throw in Brisbane for a 2+ winner Freak.

I like the Dogs against the Cats.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to drastically improve your parlay odds but you might as well chuck Carlton in there as well at the 1.08/1.09 available - although they will probably open this up to 1.12ish later in the week. Despite the short quote, it IS value. There is absolutely no possibility that Melbourne will win this match.
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:16 AM   #4

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you might have Freo,the biggest win of the season usually has a downer the next game but i cant back Freo!Also Ryder is out so i feel that probably persuaded you more!Aaron Davey burned Freo,looking for the brother to follow with their speed but the main thing is they need to run n carry!Dockers are looking forward to next season but who knows with this side their as bad as the Bombers,when you expect them to win they usually dont deliver n vice versa!Tempted on the Dogs,they look value but the Lions i feel could have a tough time depending which Power turns on!They usually go alright at the Gabba aswell in the past so they could keep it closer then one thought!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:00 AM   #5

Brad Scott is the new Shinboners coach,nice move!
Old 08-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak View Post
Brad Scott is the new Shinboners coach,nice move!
Yep!

Should see the Kangas stay outside the 8 for years to come!
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:04 AM   #7

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Round 21

Bulldogs +7.5
Adelaide -32.5
Brisbane -32.5
North Melbourne +45.5
Fremantle ML @ $1.82

Good luck!

Old 08-21-2009, 07:24 AM   #8
bad gambler

Cats to cover -7.5 v Bulldogs

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Yep!

Should see the Kangas stay outside the 8 for years to come!
Brad Scott served 3 years under Malthouse. According to some inside info, he has excelled. He'll be a very good coach!

Chris Scott will get a coaching gig soon. May even be the next Fremantle coach! We've got 2 players from Brisbane's premiership years coaching AFL clubs. We'll have a third soon. Maybe a fourth in Lappin.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:46 AM   #10
bad gambler

Power to cover +32.5 v Lions

Hawks to cover -18.5 v Tigers

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:56 AM   #11

Yeah I'm close to taking that Hawks line. Though their history against the Tigers is shit!

Old 08-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #12

Black more disposals than Power, Rich, Sherman, Boak, Burgoyne, Cornes, Pearce @ $4.50
Mitchell more disposals than Hodge, Sewell, Cousins, Deledio, Lewis, Tambling, Tuck @ $3.25

Good luck!

Old 08-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #13
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Black more disposals than Power, Rich, Sherman, Boak, Burgoyne, Cornes, Pearce @ $4.50
Mitchell more disposals than Hodge, Sewell, Cousins, Deledio, Lewis, Tambling, Tuck @ $3.25

Good luck!
why do you bother with these luckshooting bets?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
why do you bother with these luckshooting bets?
Because I've won 82% of them this year. I have lost the Black one.

Why do you bother with your life?

Old 08-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post

Good luck!
lost
lost - just lost that other one. 36 - 35.