Fedal Fans UNITE! :D - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-29-2010, 10:45 PM   #91
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

I was expecting this thread to get a bump with the "look into my eyes" pic from the H4H. Perhaps the most Fedal pic I have ever seen.

What is this picture of which thoust speaketh?

This thread has risen from the dead. Like Roky Erickson did. Like Lazarus did. Like Jesus did.

(goes back to lurker mode before she's kicked out for blasphemy)

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2010, 10:49 PM   #92
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinski76 View Post
:This thread has risen from the dead. Like Roky Erickson did. Like Lazarus did. Like Jesus did.

That's one of those, yes. Here's another one:

Roger's hand on Rafa's shoulder.
Always nice to see you around, Kinski-Lazarus, when it comes to Fedal matters. Wish those other 1094364180741348614636 Fedal fans would have those guts as well, defying the hata-tards from either side of the fence.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:52 PM   #93
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Really? That's a side I wouldn't suspect of you, Linda.
Why?

Certainly I know how to push the buttons here, but I'm sure you know that most of that is done tongue firmly in cheek There have been some ridiculous and disgusting things written about Rogi on Rafa fansites, especially over the past year.
Quote:

What is this picture of which thoust speaketh?

This thread has risen from the dead. Like Roky Erickson did. Like Lazarus did. Like Jesus did.

Yes, I love that pic.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #94
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Why?
Let's not go there, okay? This is a FRIENDLY thread.

Quote:
Certainly I know how to push the buttons here, but I'm sure you know that most of that is done tongue firmly in cheek There have been some ridiculous and disgusting things written about Rogi on Rafa fansites, especially over the past year.
There has been likewise SHITE posted on Rafa on Roger's site just the same, and it disgusts me.

Ah, just to add up to the mutual loveliness that is Fedal:

Anathema

Old 03-29-2010, 11:13 PM   #95
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa was also present in the Lapentti match and went to watch the Doha SF:

(from 4.46, Rafa clapping at Rogelio's point )

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:15 PM   #96
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Rafa was also present in the Lapentti match and went to watch the Doha SF:

(from 4.46, Rafa clapping at Rogelio's point )
Fedtard!

... "love is in the air..."

Fock da Hatas.

Anathema

Old 03-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #97
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wish those other 1094364180741348614636 Fedal fans would have those guts as well, defying the hata-tards from either side of the fence.
Just say the word, sistah I'm neither shy, repressed, nor fearing the repercussions of expressing my preferences. I'm just a very streaky poster, and equal parts lazy and overworked (there's an oxymoron for you). And for the most part I reserve my serious tennis discussion for another board. But I can never leave this place entirely. It's like driving past a car crash - you might not want to, but you just have to look anyway

Quote:
Kinski-Lazarus
HE never came back

To remain somewhat on-topic:

Roger Keep your mind on the game, please.

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #98
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Just say the word, sistah I'm neither shy, repressed, nor fearing the repercussions of expressing my preferences. I'm just a very streaky poster, and equal parts lazy and overworked (there's an oxymoron for you). And for the most part I reserve my serious tennis discussion for another board. But I can never leave this place entirely. It's like driving past a car crash - you might not want to, but you just have to look anyway
Word, sistah!!!

Quote:
HE never came back
You did.

Quote:

I saw that, and had exactly the same thought...
But how can one EVAH keep one's mind on the game when that bunch of loveliness is out there to watch you?
Roger is excused for blowing all those setpoints, so much is obvious.

Anathema

Old 03-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #99
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for the wonderful pictorial additions to this thread.

I love seeing this thread up and working, and it for sure is one of my favourite threads on this forum , so do keep it going.

Quote:

Thank you muchly for my new avatar.

And I greatly enjoy your avatar as well, being a lumberjack is indeed okay, more people should know!
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:41 PM   #100
Anathemaniac

^^ your avvy is just AWESOME.

Now why-oh-why didn't I think of that myself?

Anathema

Old 03-30-2010, 11:33 PM   #101
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^ your avvy is just AWESOME.

Now why-oh-why didn't I think of that myself?
Hehe, you know we Fedal fans think alike.
I hope we get another batch of similar photos soon.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:38 PM   #102
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Hehe, you know we Fedal fans think alike.
I hope we get another batch of similar photos soon.
Oh yeah... it's been too long hasn't it. I mean, official match pictures.
With that, I of course mean those piccies of consolation hugs, tummy rubs, ass grabs, arms around shoulders, confetti-picking-out of each other's hair, and the like.
I wouldn't even mind yet another few teardrops shedding right, left and center.

Oops sorry I just got carried away.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 03-30-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:05 AM   #103
country flag Harmless

Quote:
Oh yeah... it's been too long hasn't it. I mean, official match pictures.
With that, I of course mean those piccies of consolation hugs, tummy rubs, ass grabs, arms around shoulders, confetti-picking-out of each other's hair, and the like.
I wouldn't even mind yet another few teardrops shedding right, left and center.

Oops sorry I just got carried away.

It has been too long since a touchy-feely match between them, I know.
But I like to think that the matches upcoming will see them both in close to their best shapes, and that the delay is well worth the wait.
When was the last time we had such a long dry period?
Old 03-31-2010, 12:28 AM   #104
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

It has been too long since a touchy-feely match between them, I know.
But I like to think that the matches upcoming will see them both in close to their best shapes, and that the delay is well worth the wait.
When was the last time we had such a long dry period?
Ages ago. Madrid 2009 . Well, admittedly, it was a top-class post-match Fedal Show.
Keeping my fingers crossed for this tournament, but not counting on it... at all.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 03-31-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:51 AM   #105
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

No Fedal final

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote